Reading Royals (6-6-1) at Manchester Monarchs (7-4-1) 10 a.m. ET
- Reading’s Robbie Czarnik is on a seven-game point streak since Nov. 2 (4g-3a).
- Manchester’s Justin Gutierrez is tied for sixth among rookies with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Royals are tied for the league lead with 21 goals in the third period.
- Monarchs lead the league on the power play at 25.0 percent (10-for-40).
Atlanta Gladiators (7-6-2) at Toledo Walleye (9-3-0) 10:35 a.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Justin Buzzeois on a four-game goal streak since Nov. 8 (5g).
- Toledo’s Jacob MacDonald is tied for first among defensemen with four goals.
- Gladiators have outscored their opponents 20-10 in the first period.
- Walleye are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals.
Idaho Steelheads (7-5-1) at Norfolk Admirals (1-7-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is tied for first among defensemen with four goals.
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with three goals and six points.
- Steelheads are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Admirals are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at 88.6 percent (39-for-44).
Rapid City Rush (3-9-1) at Tulsa Oilers (11-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Lindsay Sparks is tied for third with eight goals.
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with 11 wins.
- Rush are league’s third-least penalized team with 10.69 penalty minutes per game.
- Oilers are 7-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.