Quad City Mallards (4-3-2) at Brampton Beast (2-5-1) 2 p.m. ET
· Quad City’s Evan Mosher is second with a .938 save percentage.
· Tyler Donati leads Brampton with four goals and nine points.
· Mallards are tied for fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 25.0 percent (2-for-8).
· Beast have scored 10 of their 19 goals in the second period.
Florida Everblades (8-2-1) at Gwinnett Gladiators (5-5-0) 2:05 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Matt Mangene is tied for fifth among defensemen with three goals.
· Gwinnett’s Adam Brown is fourth with a .927 save percentage.
· Everblades are 6-0-0 when leading after one period.
· Gladiators have scored 13 of their 28 goals in the second period.
Greenville Road Warriors (8-4-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (3-7-3) 3:05 p.m. ET
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is sixth with a 2.11 goals-against average.
· South Carolina’s Lee Moffie is fifth among defensemen with 32 shots on goal.
· Road Warriors are fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 90.3 percent (28-for-31).
· Stingrays are seventh with 27.46 shots-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (5-6-1) at Allen Americans (5-3-0) 4:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Jesse Schultz is tied for second in the league with six power-play assists.
· Allen’s Jack Combs is on an eight-game point streak since Oct. 24 (6g-8a).
· Rush have scored 17 of their 36 goals in the third period.
· Americans are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (5-5-0) at Toledo Walleye (8-2-0) 5:15 p.m. ET
· Reading’s David Marshall is on a three-game goal streak since Nov. 8 (4g).
· Toledo’s Anthony Luciani is tied for the league lead with 16 points (4g-12a).
· Royals are fifth with 3.60 goals per game.
· Walleye are third with 2.50 goals-against per game.
Missouri Mavericks (5-4-0) at Wichita Thunder (3-5-2) 5:05 p.m. CT
· Missouri’s Lindsay Sparks is tied for the league lead with a 37.5 percent shooting percentage (3-for-8).
· Danick Gauthier leads Wichita with nine points (5g-4a).
· Mavericks are 4-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Thunder are tied for sixth on the penalty kill at home at 86.4 percent (19-for-22).
Stockton Thunder (4-9-0) at Alaska Aces (5-9-0) 3 p.m. AKT
· Stockton’s Ryan Constant is fifth among defensemen with eight assists.
· Greg Wolfe leads Alaska against the Thunder with three goals and six points.
· Thunder are sixth on the power play at 21.4 percent (12-for-56).
· Aces lead the league with 35.57 shots per game.