Norfolk Admirals (5-8-0) at Adirondack Thunder (9-2-0) 10 a.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Alexandre Ranger is on a three-game goal streak since Nov. 13 (3g).
• Adirondack’s Kyle Flanagan is tied for second with five power-play assists.
• Admirals are fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 91.2 percent (31-for-34).
• Thunder are fourth with 3.45 goals per game.
Elmira Jackals (5-7-0) at Manchester Monarchs (6-5-0) 10 a.m. ET
• Mike Seidel leads Elmira with six goals.
• Manchester’s Alex Roach is on a six-game point streak since Nov. 7 (6a).
• Jackals are fifth on the power play on the road at 23.8 percent (5-for-21).
• Monarchs are third with 34.55 shots per game.
Alaska Aces (4-9-2) at Evansville IceMen (3-7-0) 6:15 p.m. CT
• Alaska’s Troy Redmann is fourth with 313 saves.
• Ryan Penny leads Evansville with six points (1g-5a).
• Aces are fifth with 32.67 shots per game.
• IceMen have scored 10 of their 18 goals in the third period.
Wheeling Nailers (7-5-1) at Florida Everblades (11-4-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s Jarrett Burton is tied for second with eight goals.
• Florida’s Ethan Werek is tied for third with 49 shots on goal.
• Nailers are 5-0-0 when leading after one period.
• Everblades are second with 3.73 goals per game and 1.80 goals-against per game.
Utah Grizzlies (8-4-1) at Rapid City Rush (5-5-1) 6:35 p.m. MT
• Utah’s Ryan Faragher is second with eight wins.
• Winston Day Chief leads Rapid City with nine points (4g-5a).
• Grizzlies are tied for third with three shorthanded goals.
• Rush are the league’s second-least penalized team with 10.64 penalty minutes per game.
Idaho Steelheads (4-7-3) at Colorado Eagles (4-8-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Idaho’s Zack Kamrass is tied for first among rookies with three power-play assists.
• Colorado’s Jesse Mychan leads the league with nine goals.
• Steelheads have scored at least one power-play goal in five of their last six games.
• Eagles are third on the power play at home at 28.0 percent (7-for-25).