Reading Royals (6-8-1) at Manchester Monarchs (9-4-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Olivier Labelle leads Reading against the Monarchs with three points (0g-3a).
- Manchester’s Justin Agosta leads the league in plus-minus at +16.
- Royals are tied for third with four shorthanded goals.
- Monarchs are sixth with 3.71 goals per game.
Missouri Mavericks (4-7-1) at Florida Everblades (10-0-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Missouri’s Lukas Lofquist is tied for first among rookies with one shootout game-winning goal.
- Florida’s Levko Koper is tied for first among rookies with two game-winning goals.
- Mavericks are 2-1-1 in one-goal games.
- Everblades lead the league with 2.00 goals-against per game.
Brampton Beast (6-3-3) at Elmira Jackals (2-8-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Jordan Henry is fourth among defensemen with 41 shots on goal.
- Daultan Leveille leads Elmira against the Beast with three goals and four points.
- Beast are second with 4.17 goals per game.
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team at 8.92 penalty minutes per game.
Colorado Eagles (7-4-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (5-6-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Colorado’s Matt Register leads defensemen with 57 shots on goal.
- Steven McParland leads South Carolina with four goals.
- Eagles are third on the penalty kill on the road at 94.1 percent (16-for-17).
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with three overtime wins.
Kalamazoo Wings (6-6-2) at Toledo Walleye (11-3-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Dajon Mingo is second with seven power-play points (0g-7a).
- Evan Rankin leads Toledo against the K-Wings with three points (1g-2a).
- K-Wings are league’s second-least penalized team with 10.21 penalty minutes per game.
- Walleye are 5-0-0 in one-goal games.
Idaho Steelheads (8-5-2) at Norfolk Admirals (2-8-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Idaho’s Brandon Anselmini is tied for first among rookies with five power-play assists.
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with four goals and eight points.
- Steelheads lead the league on the power play at 25.9 percent (15-for-58).
- Admirals are 2-0-2 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (8-7-2) at Indy Fuel (5-6-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Justin Buzzeo leads the league with 22 points (7g-15a).
- Indy’s Anthony Beauregard is on a three-game goal streak since Nov. 11 (3g).
- Gladiators are third with 3.94 goals per game.
- Fuel are tied for third on the penalty kill at home at 92.9 percent (13-for-14).
Rapid City Rush (5-9-1) at Allen Americans (6-8-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Rapid City’s Garrett Haar is second among defensemen with six power-play assists.
- Allen’s Riley Gill is fifth with a .928 save percentage.
- Rush are second on the power play on the road at 30.8 percent (8-for-26).
- Americans have scored 21 of their 45 goals in the third period.
Wheeling Nailers (7-4-1) at Quad City Mallards (7-4-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wheeling’s Josh Shalla is second with four power-play goals.
- Quad City’s Jace Coyle is third among defensemen with 44 shots on goal.
- Nailers are tied for sixth on the power play at 22.2 percent (12-for-54).
- Mallards are fourth with 2.58 goals-against per game.
Alaska Aces (6-4-1) at Wichita Thunder (7-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tim Coffman leads Alaska with eight goals.
- Wichita’s Macoy Erkamps is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +8.
- Aces have outscored their opponents 12-5 in the first period.
- Thunder are fourth on the power play at home at 26.1 percent (6-for-23).
Adirondack Thunder (8-3-3) at Utah Grizzlies (7-6-1) 7 p.m. MT
- Adirondack’s Mathieu Brodeur is tied for fifth among defensemen with 11 points (3g-8a).
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi leads rookies with 41 shots on goal.
- Thunder are 6-0-1 when leading after one period.
- Grizzlies are fifth with 33.57 shots per game.