South Carolina Stingrays (7-5-2) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (5-8-1) 7 p.m. ET
• Joe Devin leads South Carolina with 10 points (3g-7a).
• Bretton Cameron leads Greenville against the Stingrays with three goals.
• Stingrays are fifth with 2.36 goals-against per game.
• Swamp Rabbits are ninth with 30.86 shots per game.
Norfolk Admirals (5-9-0) at Manchester Monarchs (6-6-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Charles-Olivier Roussel is tied for seventh among defensemen with nine points (2g-7a).
• Manchester’s Derek Arnold is on a three-game goal streak since Nov. 10 (3g).
• Admirals have scored 16 of their 38 goals in the first period.
• Monarchs have a league-best two wins when trailing after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (6-7-0) at Reading Royals (8-4-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Colin Jacobs leads Elmira against the Royals with three goals.
• Reading’s Justin Crandall is second among rookies with 15 points (5g-10a).
• Jackals are 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
• Royals have outscored their opponents 17-5 in the third period.
Toledo Walleye (5-5-3) at Brampton Beast (5-6-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Toledo’s Dominic Zombo scored his first pro goal on Thursday against Kalamazoo.
• Scott Howes leads Brampton with seven goals.
• Walleye are 5-1-1 when scoring first.
• Beast are 5-1-0 in their last six games.
Wheeling Nailers (8-5-1) at Florida Everblades (11-5-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s Clark Seymour leads defensemen with 43 shots on goal.
• Florida’s Brant Harris is tied for second with eight goals.
• Nailers are fifth with 3.36 goals per game.
• Everblades lead the league on the power play at 28.3 percent (17-for-60).
Indy Fuel (7-3-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (8-2-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Indy’s Cody Sharib is tied for fourth among rookies with a 28.6 percent shooting percentage (2-for-7).
• Cincinnati’s Nick Huard is on a six-game point streak since Nov. 7 (3g-6a).
• Fuel are sixth on the penalty kill at 88.9 percent (32-for-36).
• Cyclones are second with 1.92 goals-against per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (7-7-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (6-5-0) 8 p.m. ET
• Steve McCarthy leads Kalamazoo against the Komets with four points (1g-3a).
• Fort Wayne’s Jordon Southorn is tied for second among defensemen with five goals.
• K-Wings are tied for fifth with two shorthanded goals.
• Komets are seventh with 28.09 shots-against per game.
Alaska Aces (5-9-2) at Quad City Mallards (6-5-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Alaska’s Tommaso Traversa is tied for first among rookies with seven goals.
• Quad City’s Zach Pochiro is tied for fourth among rookies with four power-play points (1g-3a).
• Aces are fifth with 32.31 shots per game.
• Mallards are 4-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Missouri Mavericks (11-2-1) at Tulsa Oilers (4-6-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Missouri’s Colin Markison is third among rookies with 45 shots on goal.
• Tulsa’s Kevin Carr is fifth with a 1.82 goals-against average.
• Mavericks lead the league with 1.57 goals-against per game.
• Oilers are first on the power play at home at 33.3 percent (3-for-9).
Allen Americans (10-5-0) at Wichita Thunder (5-8-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Allen’s Joel Rumpel is tied for the league lead with nine wins.
• Peter Sakaris leads Wichita with 10 points (4g-6a).
• Americans are 8-0-0 when scoring first.
• Thunder are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 91.4 percent (32-for-35).
Orlando Solar Bears (7-3-2) at Evansville IceMen (3-8-0) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Orlando’s Brady Vail leads the league with three shorthanded points (1g-2a).
• Evansville’s Tyson Fawcett has three goals in his last four games.
• Solar Bears are first on the power play on the road at 40.9 percent (9-for-22).
• IceMen have scored 12 of their 20 goals in the third period.
Idaho Steelheads (5-7-3) at Colorado Eagles (4-8-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Idaho’s Colton Beck has six multi-point games this season and leads the league with 18 points (7g-11a).
• Colorado’s Collin Bowman is tied for second among defensemen with 39 shots on goal.
• Steelheads have had a league-high five games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• Eagles are second on the penalty kill at home at 93.1 percent (27-for-29).
Utah Grizzlies (9-4-1) at Rapid City Rush (5-5-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Utah’s Ryan Walters is tied for eighth with 14 points (5g-9a).
• Zach Cohen leads Rapid City against the Grizzlies with three goals.
• Grizzlies are first team in ECHL history to start a season 7-0-0 on the road.
• Rush are 3-0-2 in one-goal games.