Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Gwinnett Gladiators (5-7-0) at Florida Everblades (10-2-1) 7 p.m. ET
· Marshall Everson leads Gwinnett against the Everblades with four goals and six points.
· Florida’s Evan Bloodoff is tied for second with three game-winning goals.
· Gladiators are first on the power play on the road at 31.3 percent (5-for-16).
· Everblades lead the league with 25.08 shots-against per game.
Wheeling Nailers (6-5-0) at Elmira Jackals (8-3-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Wheeling’s Matia Marcantuoni leads rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (4-for-12).
· Elmira’s Taylor Stefishen is tied for third among rookies with 14 points (4g-10a).
· Nailers are 5-2-0 when out-shot by their opponent.
· Jackals have outscored their opponents 17-8 in the first period.
Indy Fuel (3-6-3) at Reading Royals (6-5-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Indy’s Robert Czarnik is tied for the league lead with four power-play goals.
· Reading’s Cam Reid is on an 11-game point streak since Oct. 24 (6g-8a).
· Fuel are league’s third-least penalized team with 12.08 penalty minutes per game.
· Royals are tied for sixth with 3.50 goals per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (8-6-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (4-7-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Orlando’s Jacob Cepis is tied for the league lead with 12 assists.
· Joe Devin leads South Carolina with five goals.
· Solar Bears are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
· Stingrays have scored 17 of their 36 goals in the second period.
Evansville IceMen (5-6-1) at Toledo Walleye (9-3-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
· Kale Kerbashian leads Evansville with 11 points (4g-7a).
· Toledo’s Kyle Bonis is tied for the league lead with four power-play goals.
· IceMen are league’s least-penalized team with 11.08 penalty minutes per game.
· Walleye are first on the power play at home at 35.5 percent (11-for-31).
Greenville Road Warriors (9-6-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (11-3-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is fifth with a .923 save percentage.
· Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +11.
· Road Warriors are 6-0-0 when scoring first.
· Komets are tied for third with 4.00 goals per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (6-5-2) at Cincinnati Cyclones (5-4-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Kalamazoo’s Sacha Guimond is tied for second among defensemen with 12 points (1g-11a).
· Cincinnati’s Rob Madore stopped all 24 shots in 4-0 win against Evansville last night.
· K-Wings are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 26.7 percent (8-for-30).
· Cyclones are fourth with 25.91 shots-against per game.
Brampton Beast (3-6-1) at Allen Americans (7-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Chad Painchaud leads Brampton with 11 points (2g-9a).
· Allen’s Jack Combs has at least one point in all 10 games this season (7g-10a).
· Beast are third with 34.00 shots per game.
· Americans lead the league with 4.30 goals-per game.
Rapid City Rush (5-8-1) at Quad City Mallards (6-3-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Landon Oslanski is tied for first among defensemen with seven power-play points (3g-4a).
· Quad City’s Justin Fox is on a five-game goal streak since Nov. 9 (5g).
· Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at 86.8 percent (46-for-53).
· Mallards are second with 35.33 shots per game.
Missouri Mavericks (5-6-0) at Wichita Thunder (4-5-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Sebastien Thinel leads Missouri with 11 points (4g-7a).
· Kenton Miller leads Wichita against the Mavericks with three goals.
· Mavericks are 4-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Thunder are sixth on the penalty kill at home at 88.0 percent (22-for-25).
Utah Grizzlies (6-5-3) at Colorado Eagles (8-4-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Michael Pelech leads Utah against the Eagles with five goals and seven points.
· Colorado’s Collin Bowman is tied for first among defensemen with two game-winning goals.
· Grizzlies are second on the penalty kill on the road at 92.3 percent (24-for-26).
Ontario Reign (8-6-2) at Idaho Steelheads (11-4-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Judd Blackwater leads Ontario against the Steelheads with four points (3g-1a).
· Idaho’s Olivier Roy leads the league with eight wins.
· Reign have outscored their opponents 23-7 in the second period.
· Steelheads are 10-2-1 when outshooting their opponent.
· Bakersfield’s Ty Rimmer is third with 312 saves.
· Tyler Shattock leads Stockton against the Condors with three goals.
· Condors are third with 2.63 goals-against per game.
· Thunder are tied for fourth on the power play at home at 22.7 percent (5-for-22).