Florida Everblades (10-1-3) at Manchester Monarchs (10-4-1) 7 p.m. ET
- Matt Berry leads Florida with 16 points (6g-10a).
- Manchester’s Sam Brittain is tied for second with seven wins.
- Everblades lead the league with 24.29 shots-against per game.
- Monarchs have scored a league-leading 28 goals in the second period.
Kalamazoo Wings (6-7-2) at Indy Fuel (7-6-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Anthony Camara is third with a 30.0 percent shooting percentage (3-for-10).
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with seven goals and 13 points.
- K-Wings are 5-1-1 when scoring first.
- Fuel have scored at least one power-play goal in each of their last six home games.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (4-4-2) at Toledo Walleye (12-3-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Brandon Alderson leads Greenville with five goals.
- Toledo’s Jacob MacDonald is tied for eighth among defensemen with 11 points (4g-7a).
- Swamp Rabbits have scored 14 of their 26 goals in the second period.
- Walleye lead the league with 4.33 goals per game.
Quad City Mallards (7-6-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (7-6-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Justin Kovacs leads Quad City with 13 points (5g-8a).
- Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati against the Mallards with two goals.
- Mallard are 4-1-1 when outshooting their opponent.
- Cyclones are 6-0-1 when leading after one period.
Tulsa Oilers (11-5-1) at Wichita Thunder (7-5-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Shawn Bates leads Tulsa against the Thunder with five points (2g-3a).
- Wichita’s Alexis Loiseau is tied for second with 10 goals.
- Oilers are tied for the league lead with five shorthanded goals.
- Thunder lead the league on the penalty kill at 93.2 percent (41-for-44).
Colorado Eagles (8-5-3) at Rapid City Rush (6-9-1) 6:35 p.m. MT
- Matt Garbowsky leads Colorado against the Rush with 10 points (3g-7a).
- Rapid City’s Lindsay Sparks leads the league with nine power-play points (3g-6a).
- Eagles are second with 26 goals in the third period.
- Rush are league’s third-least penalized team with 10.25 penalty minutes per game.
Allen Americans (7-9-0) at Utah Grizzlies (7-7-1) 7 p.m. MT
- Chad Costello leads Allen against the Grizzlies with five points (2g-3a).
- Utah’s Mike Banwell is second with 54 shots on goal.
- Americans are fifth with 34.13 shots per game.
- Grizzlies are 3-0-1 in games decided in overtime or a shootout.