Texas Wildcatters (8-2-2) at Columbia Inferno (5-7-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Wildcatters won 5-2 at Columbia on Nov. 3 and are 3-1-0 on the road and 4-2-0 overall against Inferno.
* Lucas Drake has five-game point streak (2g-3a) and is tied for second on Inferno with 14 points (6g-8a).
* Texas leads the ECHL with 4.42 goals-per game and on the power play with 20.8 percent (26-for-125).
* Jeff Miles leads Columbia with four power-play goals and 15 points (6g-9a) in 16 games.
Johnstown Chiefs (7-7-1) at Reading Royals (5-5-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Chiefs won 5-3 at Reading on Nov. 12 and are 3-1-2 in their last six road games against the Royals.
* Reading’s Greg Hogeboom has a four-game goal streak (5g).
* Johnstown’s Randy Rowe has two game-winning goals and eight points (3g-5a) in his last three games.
* Royals’ Shawn Collymore has a hat trick and nine points (4g-5a) in his last four games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (8-4-3) at South Carolina Stingrays (8-7-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Gladiators are 2-0-1 on road and 3-0-1 overall in season series, outscoring Stingrays 22-13 in four games.
* Evan Schwabe led Stingrays with three points (0g-3a) in 5-4 overtime win against Gwinnett on Nov. 7.
* Gwinnett rookie Dave Caruso is 2-0 with 53 saves and a goals-against average of 2.00 in his last two starts.
* South Carolina is 0-4-1 in its last five home games, tying team record for longest winless streak at home.
Florida Everblades (10-4-0) at Charlotte Checkers (9-5-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Checkers’ Bruce Graham is fourth in ECHL with 11 goals and Dusty Jamieson is tied for fifth with 10.
* Florida has won last two meetings at Charlotte and was 2-2-0 on the road against Checkers in 2005-06.
* Mark Lee leads Charlotte at home with 11 assists and 14 points in seven games.
* Everblades have allowed a league-low 2.36 goals-per game.
Wheeling Nailers (5-8-0) at Trenton Titans (7-4-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Wheeling has won last three games, including 7-3 on Wednesday, and is 24-23-1 all-time against Titans.
* Titans’ Mike Pandolfo has two game-winning goals in last three games and five-game point streak (2g-4a).
* Nailers’ Sean Collins scored the game-winning goal and had team-high four points (1g-3a) on Wednesday.
* Gregg Johnson (4g-3a) and Scott Shepherd (3g-4a) lead Trenton in scoring the last five games.
Dayton Bombers (5-4-0) at Toledo Storm (8-5-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Storm has won the last four meetings, including first meeting of season 2-0 at home on Oct. 20.
* Dayton’s Petr Pohl had first multi-goal (2g) and multi-point game (2g-0a) on Wednesday against Reading.
* Logan Koopmans is 3-0-0 and has a goals-against average of 2.33 in his last three starts at home.
* Defenseman Brad Farynuk has five assists in his last six games and leads the Bombers with seven assists.
Augusta Lynx (8-7-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (2-9-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Pensacola defenseman Mario Joly has six assists in his last five games and leads the team with nine assists.
* Augusta’s J.B. Bittner has a four-game assist streak (6a) and is tied for the team lead with 13 assists.
* Ice Pilots’ Mike Wirll has a goal in each of his first two games since being acquired from Utah on Nov. 17.
* Jamie Johnson leads the Lynx on the road with 13 assists and 19 points in 10 games.
Victoria Salmon Kings (6-6-1) at Utah Grizzlies (3-10-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Grizzlies have won the last three meetings at Utah and are 3-1-0 at home and 6-2-1 overall against Victoria.
* Salmon Kings’ Francois-Pierre (F.P.) Guenette has two assists in each of his last two games.
* Utah’s Rob McVicar is 2-2-1 with a goals-against average of 2.69 in five starts at home.
* Milan Gajic leads Victoria with 15 points (5g-10a), including five points (1g-4a) in his last two games.
Idaho Steelheads (9-3-2) at Fresno Falcons (9-5-0) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Idaho has won last four games at Fresno, including 4-3 on Nov. 19, and is 19-6-3 all-time against Falcons.
* Fresno defenseman Dustin VanBallegooie has a game-winning goal and two assists in his last three games.
* Steelheads rookie Francis Wathier has a four-game assist streak (6a) and a four-game point streak (2g-6a).
* Fresno’s Colin Shields is tied for the team lead with six goals, scoring all six goals at home.
Alaska Aces (7-6-0) at Stockton Thunder (10-1-2) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Thunder is 5-0-0 at home, setting a team record for consecutive home wins.
* Alaska is 6-0-0 overall against the Thunder, including 3-0-0 at Stockton.
* Stockton rookie Tyler Spurgeon has a four-game goal streak (4g) and a five-game scoring streak (4g-2a).
* In their last three road games, Aces are 3-0-0 with a shutout and have outscored their opponents 17-3.
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 306 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 160 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.