Trenton Titans (8-4-0) at Johnstown Chiefs (8-7-1) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Trenton won 4-3 on Nov. 15 and is 4-1-0 in the last five games and 39-19-4 all-time against the Chiefs.
* Chiefs’ Randy Rowe had four assists on Friday and is tied for third in the league with 23 points (8g-15a).
* Titans’ John Laliberte had three points (2g-1a) Friday and is fourth among rookies with 16 points (10g-6a).
* Chiefs’ Maxime Boisclair had five points (3g-2a) Friday and leads ECHL rookies with 19 points (8g-11a).
Cincinnati Cyclones (6-8-0) at Dayton Bombers (5-4-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Bombers won 5-0 at Cincinnati on Nov. 16 led by Jeffrey Szwez with two goals.
* Cyclones are second in the ECHL in fewest-goals allowed with 2.43 per game.
* Dayton’s Adam Berkhoel is 2-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.33 in three starts at home.
* Cory Urquhart leads Cincinnati with 10 goals, six power-play goals and 12 points in 13 games.
Texas Wildcatters (9-2-2) at South Carolina Stingrays (8-7-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Texas won 5-3 on Wednesday to take 1-0 season series lead and improve to 1-3-0 all-time against Stingrays.
* Cail MacLean has two assists in each of his last two games and leads Stingrays with 20 points (6g-14a).
* Texas rookie Jason Beeman had first goal and first multi-assist (2a) and multi-point game (1g-2a) Wednesday.
* Stingray defenseman Jamie Fraser leads ECHL rookies with 15 assists and is tied for second with 18 points.
Reading Royals (5-6-3) at Wheeling Nailers (5-9-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Shawn Collymore scored the game winner and had three points (1g-2a) in Royals’ 5-2 home win on Nov. 3.
* Sean Collins has a four-game scoring streak (2g-7a) and leads Wheeling with 16 assists and 22 points.
* Reading was 3-1-1 at Wheeling in 2005-06 and is 23-16-6 all-time against Nailers.
* Kurtis McLean has two-game goal streak (3g) and leads Wheeling with five power-play goals and 10 goals.
Columbia Inferno (5-8-4) at Gwinnett Gladiators (9-4-3) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Gladiator rookie Dan Turple made 24 saves in 4-0 win against Columbia on Oct. 28 for first pro shutout.
* Inferno’s Bryson Busniuk has two points (1g-1a) in three games since being acquired from South Carolina Nov. 18.
* Gwinnett’s Scott Mifsud has three-game assist streak (5a) and is tied for second in ECHL with 17 assists.
* Jeff Miles leads Columbia on the road with four power-play goals, eight assists and 14 points in 10 games.
Augusta Lynx (9-7-0) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (2-9-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots rookie defenseman Troy Barnes registered first pro point Friday, assisting on the game-tying goal.
* Jamie Johnson leads Augusta against the Ice Pilots with five assists and six points in three games.
* Ice Pilots defenseman Brent Henley has a three-game scoring streak (1g-3a).
* Lynx’s Ryan Lang has three points in each of his last three games, including two goals and an assist Friday.
Victoria Salmon Kings (6-7-1) at Utah Grizzlies (4-10-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Grizzlies had season-high seven goals in 7-3 win on Friday led by Ryan Kinasewich who scored twice.
* Wes Goldie has four goals in his last four games and is tied for the Victoria team lead with eight goals.
* Utah’s Tyler Liebel has four points (1g-3a) in three games since being acquired from Pensacola on Nov. 17.
* Milan Gajic has a three-game assist streak (5a) and leads the Salmon Kings with 11 assists and 16 points.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (4-9-2) at Phoenix RoadRunners (8-7-0) 7:11 p.m. MT
* RoadRunners won 3-1 on Nov. 19 for first-ever home win against Long Beach.
* Long Beach’s Ash Goldie has a five-game goal streak (5g) and a six-game scoring streak (5g-4a).
* Phoenix rookie Jeff Kyrzakos had first goal, assist and game-winning goal in Nov. 19 win against Ice Dogs.
* Ice Dogs’ Mike Brown is 2-1-0 with a goals-against average of 2.33 in three starts against Phoenix.
Alaska Aces (8-6-0) at Bakersfield Condors (7-5-1) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Aces have won last two games, both in Bakersfield and both by identical 6-1 scores.
* Condor rookie Todd Griffith has a point in his first five games (5g-3a) and is tied for the team lead in goals.
* Alaska’s Kimbi Daniels has four points (3g-1a) in the last two games against Bakersfield.
* Bakersfield’s Jamie Hodson is 2-0-1 with a save percentage of .915 in three games against Alaska.
Idaho Steelheads (10-3-2) at Stockton Thunder (10-1-3) 7:30 p.m. PT
* Defenseman Beau Geisler had two goals in 6-5 win Wednesday to give Stockton a 3-1-0 season series lead.
* Idaho’s Greg Rallo had two goals on Friday at Fresno to extend his point streak to four games (4g-2a).
* Steelheads and Thunder are tied for fourth in the ECHL in scoring with 3.93 goals-per game.
* Idaho’s Derek Nesbitt has a six-game point streak (3g-7a) and is tied for team lead with 21 points (8g-13a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 306 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 160 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.