Elmira Jackals (8-7-0) at Adirondack Thunder (10-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Cason Hohmann is tied for third among rookies with 14 points (6g-8a).
• Adirondack’s Ken Appleby leads rookie goaltenders with a 1.90 goals-against average.
• Jackals are third on the power play on the road at 24.2 percent (8-for-33).
• Thunder are fourth with 3.42 goals per game.
Reading Royals (8-6-0) at Wheeling Nailers (9-6-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Reading’s Mike Pereira is tied for second in plus-minus at +11.
• Riley Brace leads Wheeling against the Royals with five points (2g-3a).
• Royals are 15-for-15 on the penalty kill on the road.
• Nailers are fifth with 3.38 goals per game.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (6-9-1) at Norfolk Admirals (5-12-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
• Greenville’s Kodie Curran is tied for first among defensemen with two game-winning goals.
• Norfolk’s Ty Rimmer is second with 426 saves.
• Swamp Rabbits are 4-0-0 when allowing two goals or less.
• Admirals are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals.
Fort Wayne Komets (7-7-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (9-3-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Mike Embach leads Fort Wayne with six goals and 13 points.
• Cincinnati’s Brad Thiessen is fourth with a 1.69 goals-against average.
• Komets are second with 35.43 shots per game.
• Cyclones are first on the power play at home at 27.6 percent (8-for-29).
Quad City Mallards (8-6-3) at Missouri Mavericks (13-2-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Zach Pochiro leads Quad City against the Mavericks with four points (2g-2a).
• Missouri’s Tyler Barnes is third with 19 points (8g-11a).
• Mallards have outscored their opponents 20-9 in the third period.
• Mavericks are 10-0-0 when scoring first.
Indy Fuel (9-4-1) at Wichita Thunder (5-10-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Indy’s Shane Owen is fourth with a .934 save percentage.
• Peter Sakaris leads Wichita with 11 points (4g-7a).
• Fuel are second on the penalty kill at 90.2 percent (37-for-41).
• Thunder are 3-0-1 when leading after two perids.
Idaho Steelheads (5-8-4) at Rapid City Rush (7-5-2) 6:35 p.m. MT
• Idaho’s Colton Beck is second with 22 points (8g-14a).
• Scott Brannon leads Rapid City against the Steelheads with two goals.
• Steelheads have had a league-high six games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• Rush are 4-0-2 in one-goal games.
Florida Everblades (12-6-0) at Colorado Eagles (6-8-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Florida’s Brant Harris is on a three-game goal streak since Nov. 18 (4g).
• Colorado’s Jesse Mychan is tied for the league lead with 10 goals.
• Everblades are second on the power play on the road at 34.5 percent (10-for-29).
• Eagles lead the league with 23.00 shots-against per game.