Florida Everblades (11-2-3) at Adirondack Thunder (10-3-3) 7 p.m. ET
- Matt Berry leads Florida with 17 points (6g-11a).
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward leads rookies with nine goals.
- Everblades are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.31 penalty minutes per game.
- Thunder lead the league with 24.63 shots-against per game.
Brampton Beast (7-4-3) at Orlando Solar Bears (8-5-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Luc-Olivier Blain is on a five-game assist streak since Nov. 13 (6a).
- Orlando’s Eric Faille is fifth with 66 shots on goal.
- Beast are second with 4.07 goals per game.
- Solar Bears have outscored their opponents 23-13 in the third period.
Cincinnati Cyclones (7-7-2) at Reading Royals (7-8-2) 7 p.m. ET
- Andrew Yogan leads Cincinnati with eight goals and 17 points.
- Reading’s Mark Dekanich is third with 340 saves.
- Cyclones are 7-2-1 when scoring first.
- Royals are tied for third with four shorthanded goals.
Manchester Monarchs (11-5-1) at Elmira Jackals (2-10-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Cory Ward is tied for second among rookies in plus-minus at +9.
- Elmira’s Kenton Miller is tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals.
- Monarchs have scored a league-leading 30 goals in the second period.
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 8.71 penalty minutes per game.
Norfolk Admirals (2-10-4) at South Carolina Stingrays (6-7-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with five goals and 10 points.
- South Carolina’s Rob Flick (4g) and Alex Gacek (4g) are both on four-game goal streaks.
- Admirals are 2-1-3 when scoring first.
- Stingrays are tied for the league lead with three overtime wins.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (5-5-2) at Wheeling Nailers (9-4-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Greenville’s Michael Joly leads the league with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (4-for-8).
- Wheeling’s Josh Shalla is tied for second with four power-play goals.
- Swamp Rabbits are 4-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Nailers are third on the power play at home at 29.0 percent (9-for-31).
Quad City Mallards (9-6-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (9-4-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Quad City’s C.J. Motte is second with a .939 save percentage.
- Jason Binkley leads Fort Wayne against the Mallards with six points (2g-4a).
- Mallards are fourth with 2.63 goals-against per game.
- Komets are first on the penalty kill at home at 96.4 percent (27-for-28).
Missouri Mavericks (6-8-1) at Indy Fuel (8-6-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Dane Fox leads Missouri with five goals and 13 points.
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand is fourth among rookie goaltenders with a 2.69 goals-against average.
- Mavericks are sixth on the penalty kill at 87.0 percent (47-for-54).
- Fuel are first on the power play at home at 42.9 percent (6-for-14).
Wichita Thunder (7-7-0) at Tulsa Oilers (13-5-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Wichita’s Scott Greenham is tied for fourth with 332 saves.
- Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach leads the league in plus-minus at +18.
- Thunder are the only team in the league to have not played beyond regulation this season.
- Oilers are second with five shorthanded goals.
Rapid City Rush (7-9-2) at Colorado Eagles (9-5-4) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Rapid City’s Adam Morrison leads the league with a 1.77 goals-against average.
- Colorado’s Jesse Mychan is fourth with 11 goals.
- Rush are second on the power play on the road at 26.7 percent (8-for-30).
- Eagles are tied for third with four shorthanded goals.
Allen Americans (8-10-0) at Idaho Steelheads (10-5-2) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Chad Costello is tied for third with 18 assists.
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is second among defensemen with six goals.
- Americans are 5-1-0 when scoring first.
- Steelheads are 5-1-2 in one-goal games.
Utah Grizzlies (7-8-2) at Alaska Aces (9-4-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Utah’s Shane Walsh leads rookies with 55 shots on goal.
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is tied for fifth with 10 goals.
- Grizzlies are 7-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Aces are fifth on the penalty kill at 87.5 percent (42-for-48).