Texas Wildcatters (11-2-2) at Florida Everblades (11-5-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Teams split opening series at Florida as Wildcatters won 5-2 on Oct. 20 and Everblades won 5-2 on Oct. 21.
* Jonathan Lehun has eight points in last five games (4g-4a) and leads Florida with eight goals and 15 points.
* Texas’ Kevin Baker has an ECHL season-high 13-game scoring streak (13g-11a).
* Florida rookie Mike Angelidis and Texas’ Brandin Cote are tied for ECHL lead with three game-winning goals.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (2-10-2) at Augusta Lynx (10-8-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Lynx have won last three meetings by one goal to improve to 3-1-0 in season series against Ice Pilots.
* Pensacola’s Mike Ayers is 0-1-1 with a goals-against average of 1.71 against the Lynx.
* Joe Cardarelli leads Augusta against Pensacola with four goals, two power-play goals and five points.
* Derek Krestanovich (2g-3a) and Jordan Krestanovich (2g-3a) lead the Ice Pilots in scoring against Augusta.
Utah Grizzlies (4-11-3) at Phoenix RoadRunners (9-7-0) 7:11 p.m. MT
* Phoenix defenseman Jake Ortmeyer leads the team with three goals and five points against Utah.
* Grizzlies’ Ryan Kinasewich has three-game goal streak (4g) and three-game scoring streak (4g-2a).
* RoadRunners have won team record five home games in a row.
* Brad Herauf leads Utah with five power-play goals, eight goals and 13 points.
Bakersfield Condors (8-6-1) at Fresno Falcons (9-6-0) 7:00 p.m. PT
* First meeting since Fresno’s 4-2 win at home in Game 7 of Pacific Division Finals on May 6.
* Condors’ Brett Lutes has two-game goal streak (3g) and leads the team with eight goals.
* Falcons are 8-3-2 all-time at home against Bakersfield, including 3-1 in shootouts and 1-1 in overtime.
* Kevin St. Jacques has five points (1g-4a) in last two games and leads Bakersfield with 16 points (5g-11a).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 307 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 161 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald, Mike Smith and Mike Wall and center Drew Larman this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.