Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Gwinnett Gladiators (6-8-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (5-9-4) 3:05 p.m. ET
· Gwinnett’s Marshall Everson is third with a 36.4 percent shooting percentage (4-for-11).
· Wayne Simpson leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with two goals.
· Gladiators are third on the power play on the road at 25.0 percent (5-for-20).
· Stingrays are tied for sixth with 27.33 shots-against per game.
Evansville IceMen (7-7-2) at Elmira Jackals (11-4-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Evansville’s Myles Bell is tied for fifth among rookies with seven goals.
· Elmira’s Sam Marotta is fourth with a .932 save percentage.
· IceMen have outscored their opponents 21-11 in the third period.
· Jackals are seventh on the power play at home at 21.7 percent (10-for-46).
Greenville Road Warriors (10-9-0) at Reading Royals (9-5-2) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Michael St. Croix leads Greenville with 13 points (2g-11a).
· Reading’s Adam Comrie is tied for first among defensemen with five goals.
· Road Warriors have outscored their opponents 26-16 in the third period.
· Royals are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 12.81 penalty minutes per game.
Orlando Solar Bears (10-7-2) at Fort Wayne Komets (13-4-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Orlando’s Mike Ullrich is tied for the league lead with 14 assists.
· Fort Wayne’s James Martin is tied for fifth among defensemen with 12 points (2g-10a).
· Solar Bears have outscored their opponents 50-41 on the road.
· Komets are fifth with 3.71 goals per game.
Toledo Walleye (11-3-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (6-7-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Toledo’s Anthony Luciani is tied for second in the league with 10 power-play points (3g-7a).
· Curtis Valk leads Kalamazoo with 13 points (4g-9a).
· Walleye are 10-0-0 when scoring first.
· K-Wings are 5-1-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Cincinnati Cyclones (7-5-2) at Indy Fuel (3-9-4) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Byron Froese leads Cincinnati with 18 points (6g-12a).
· Indy’s Matt S. White is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
· Cyclones are fourth with 26.29 shots-against per game.
· Fuel are fifth on the power play at 21.7 percent (13-for-60).
Florida Everblades (12-2-1) at Wheeling Nailers (8-7-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Mike Little is on a nine-game point streak since Nov. 1 (2g-11a).
· Wheeling’s Riley Brace is tied for fifth with 13 assists.
· Everblades are 8-1-0 on the road.
· Nailers are tied for fifth with three shorthanded goals.
Missouri Mavericks (6-9-0) at Quad City Mallards (7-5-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Sebastien Thinel leads Missouri with 14 points (4g-10a).
· Quad City’s Antii Pusa is tied for the league lead with a 37.5 percent shooting percentage (3-for-8).
· Mavericks are 4-0-0 in one-goal games.
· Mallards are second with 33.50 shots per game.
Allen Americans (11-3-0) at Wichita Thunder (7-6-3) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Allen’s Jack Combs has at least one point in all 14 games this season (10g-14a).
· Jared Walker leads Wichita against the Americans with two goals and three points.
· Americans are tied for fourth on the penalty kill on the road at 87.5 percent (35-for-40).
· Thunder are sixth with 2.75 goals-against per game.
Ontario Reign (10-7-2) at Colorado Eagles (10-5-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Ontario’s Matt Register is tied for second among defensemen with 14 points (2g-12a).
· Colorado’s Collin Bowman is tied for first among defensemen with five goals.
· Reign have outscored their opponents 27-11 in the second period.
· Eagles are fourth on the penalty kill at home at 90.3 percent (28-for-31).
Brampton Beast (5-7-1) at Rapid City Rush (5-11-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Brampton’s Trevor Cann is fourth with 330 saves.
· Jesse Schultz leads Rapid City with 17 points (5g-12a).
· Beast are fifth with 32.54 shots per game.
· Rush are third on the penalty kill at 87.3 percent (55-for-63).
Utah Grizzlies (6-7-3) at Bakersfield Condors (9-8-2) 7 p.m. PT
· Utah’s Howard Lenz is tied for third among rookies with three power-play goals.
· Bakersfield’s Ty Rimmer is third with 343 saves.
· Grizzlies lead the league on the penalty kill at 89.0 percent (65-for-73).
· Condors are 7-0-0 when leading after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (11-6-1) at Alaska Aces (7-9-0) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Idaho’s Wade MacLeod is tied for second with 70 shots on goal.
· Alaska’s Olivier Archambault is tied for second among rookies with 18 points (10g-8a).
· Steelheads are third with 2.50 goals-against per game.
· Aces lead the league with 34.69 shots per game.