Orlando Solar Bears (2-3-1) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Orlando’s Nikolas Brouillard is tied for second among rookies with two power-play assists.
- Greenville’s Brandon Halverson is second among rookie goaltenders with a 1.70 goals-against average.
- Solar Bears lead the league with 37.17 shots per game.
- Swamp Rabbits are 3-1-0 when scoring first.
Kalamazoo Wings (4-2-1) at Brampton Beast (2-0-3) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Dajon Mingo is second with four power-play assists.
- Brampton’s Chris Leveille is tied for fourth among rookies in plus-minus at +6.
- K-Wings are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 10.57 penalty minutes per game.
- Each of the Beast’s five games have been decided in overtime or a shootout.
Norfolk Admirals (1-5-1) at Florida Everblades (4-1-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Domenic Alberga and Nick MacNeil lead Norfolk with two goals each.
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is fourth with a 1.34 goals-against average.
- Admirals are tied for fifth on the penalty kill at 89.3 percent (25-for-28).
- Everblades are second with 23.20 shots-against per game.
Elmira Jackals (2-4-1) at Atlanta Gladiators (4-3-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Elmira’s John Muse is third with a .957 save percentage.
- Atlanta’s Thomas Frazee is tied for the league lead with three power-play goals.
- Jackals are league’s least-penalized team with 10.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Gladiators are 3-0-2 when outshot by their opponent.
Toledo Walleye (6-1-0) at Wheeling Nailers (2-2-1) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies with nine points (4g-5a).
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze leads rookies with three power-play assists.
- Walleye lead the league with three shorthanded goals.
- Nailers are second on the power play at 25.0 percent (5-for-20).
Indy Fuel (2-3-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (4-2-0) 8 p.m. ET
- Alex Wideman leads Indy with six points (3g-3a).
- Fort Wayne’s Mike Cazzola is tied for first among rookies with two game-winning goals.
- Fuel have scored seven of their 15 goals in the first period.
- Komets are tied for second with 2.00 goals-against per game.
Missouri Mavericks (2-4-1) at Tulsa Oilers (7-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Missouri’s Lukas Lofquist is tied for first among rookies with three power-play points (1g-2a).
- Tulsa’s Dan DeSalvo leads the league in plus-minus at +9.
- Mavericks are second with 36.14 shots per game.
- Oilers are third with 4.00 goals per game.
Utah Grizzlies (5-2-0) at Wichita Thunder (3-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Utah’s Mike Banwell is fourth among defensemen with 28 shots on goal.
- Alex Krushelnyski leads Wichita with six points (2g-4a).
- Grizzlies are fifth with 3.86 goals per game.
- Thunder are 2-0-0 when trailing after two periods.
Idaho Steelheads (3-4-1) at Colorado Eagles (4-2-2) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Idaho’s Joe Faust leads defensemen with four goals.
- Colorado’s Luke Salazar is on a four-game goal streak since Oct. 26 (4g).
- Steelheads are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Eagles are sixth on the power play at home at 25.0 percent (4-for-16).
Reading Royals (4-2-1) at Rapid City Rush (2-6-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Reading’s Olivier Labelle is tied for the league lead with three power-play goals.
- Rapid City’s Ryan Walters leads the league with 10 assists.
- Royals are 3-0-1 in one-goal games.
- Rush are 2-0-0 when scoring first.