Indy Fuel (3-2-1) at Evansville IceMen (1-3-0) 9:30 a.m. CT
• Dylan Clarke leads Indy with seven points (3g-4a).
• Joe Zarbo leads Evansville with two goals.
• Fuel are 3-1-1 when outshot by their opponent.
• IceMen are fourth with 34.00 shots per game.
Adirondack Thunder (6-0-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (2-4-0) 10:30 a.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Louick Marcotte leads rookies with five goals.
• Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin leads the league with 203 saves.
• Thunder are second with 4.33 goals per game.
• K-Wings have scored seven of their 14 goals in the second period.
Toledo Walleye (3-2-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (3-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Marek Tvrdon leads Toledo with four goals.
• Cincinnati’s Brad Thiessen is second with a 1.00 goals-against average.
• Walleye are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
• Cyclones are third on the power play at 26.7 percent (4-for-15).
Missouri Mavericks (5-2-1) at Quad City Mallards (3-3-2) 6:35 p.m. CT
• Missouri’s Trevor Ludwig is third among defensemen with four power-play points (2g-2a).
• Quad City’s Guillaume Gelinas is tied for third among defensemen with three goals.
• Mavericks are sixth with 26.38 shots-against per game.
• Mallards are fifth on the power play at 22.6 percent (7-for-31).
Atlanta Gladiators (3-2-1) at Idaho Steelheads (4-3-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
• Atlanta’s Derek Nesbitt is on a four-game goal streak since Oct. 23 (5g).
• Idaho’s Cole Martin is tied for second among rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (2-for-6).
• Gladiators are 2-0-0 when scoring first.
• Steelheads are tied for second on the penalty kill at home at 93.8 percent (15-for-16).
Utah Grizzlies (3-3-1) at Alaska Aces (4-3-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Utah’s Barry Almeida is tied for the league lead with six goals.
• Alaska’s Troy Redmann is fourth with a .950 save percentage.
• Grizzlies are tied for seventh with 3.14 goals per game.
• Aces are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 12.13 penalty minutes per game.