Augusta Lynx (3-3-0) at Gwinnett Gladiators (6-1-0) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Shane Hynes (2g-1a) and Ryan Lang (2g-1a) led Lynx to 6-5 win over Gwinnett in first meeting on Oct. 21.
* Colton Fretter of Gwinnett leads ECHL rookies with six goals and is tied for third with nine points.
* Jamie Johnson leads Augusta with six assists and eight points in four games.
* Gladiators’ Brad Schell leads the league with 15 assists and 19 points.
Florida Everblades (4-3-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (4-3-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Jonathan Lehun had two goals, including the game winner, in Florida’s 4-3 win at Cincinnati on Nov. 1.
* Cyclones’ Jean-Michel Daoust has a three-game scoring streak (3g-1a), including two goals against Florida.
* Florida rookie Derek Damon has a three-game scoring streak (1g-2a) and leads the team with five assists.
* Cyclones lead league on penalty kill at 92.1 percent (58-for-63), including 94.4 percent at home (34-for-36).
Premier ‘AA’ Hockey League Fast Facts
* Affiliations with 25 of the 30 teams in the National Hockey League marking 10th consecutive season that the league has had affiliations with at least 20 teams in the NHL.
* 305 former ECHL players have played in NHL.
* 159 have made NHL debut in the last five seasons, including goaltenders Joey MacDonald and Mike Smith this season, and a record 47 in 2005-06.
* ECHL has been represented on last six Stanley Cup champions.
* Two NHL head coaches (Peter Laviolette & Jim Playfair) and 9 assistant coaches have ECHL experience.
* Affiliations with 24 of the 27 teams in the American Hockey League.
* ECHL has been represented on last 17 Calder Cup champions.
* For each of the past four seasons, ECHL has had more players called up to AHL than all other professional leagues combined. From 2002-06 the ECHL had 1,646 call ups, involving almost 1,000 players, including 416 call ups involving 263 players last season.
* Idaho Steelheads and City of Boise will host the 15th Annual ECHL All-Star Game presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 17 and the 10th Annual ECHL All-Star Skills Competition presented by Rbk Hockey on Jan. 16 at Qwest Arena.
* ECHL and its member teams contributed more than $2.3 million for charity and relief funds in 2005-06.