Florida Everblades (5-1-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (2-3-3) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Florida’s Evan Bloodoff is tied for second with two game-winning goals.
· South Carolina’s Adam Morrison is fifth with a 1.63 goals-against average.
· Everblades are fifth on the power play on the road at 29.4 percent (5-for-17).
· Stingrays have scored 11 of their 19 goals in the second period.
Quad City Mallards (3-3-0) at Brampton Beast (0-4-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Quad City’s Jeff Lee is tied for second with a 42.9 percent shooting percentage (3-for-7).
· Tyler Donati leads Brampton with three goals.
· Mallards are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.50 penalty minutes per game.
· Beast have scored seven of their 11 goals in the second period.
Elmira Jackals (5-2-1) at Kalamazoo Wings (4-2-1) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Brayden Irwin has at least one point in all eight games this season (6g-7a).
· Kalamazoo’s Curtis Valk leads rookies with 11 points (4g-7a).
· Jackals are second with 36.25 shots per game.
· K-Wings lead the league with 4.29 goals per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (6-1-0) at Reading Royals (3-3-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Fort Wayne’s Pat Nagle is tied for second with four wins.
· Adam Hughesman leads Reading with eight points (3g-5a).
· Komets are fourth with 4.00 goals per game.
· Royals have allowed five goals in their three home games.
Indy Fuel (2-3-3) at Cincinnati Cyclones (3-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Indy’s Patrick Cullen is tied for first among rookies with two power-play goals.
· Stephan Vigier leads Cincinnati with three goals.
· Fuel are tied for third with two shorthanded goals.
· Cyclones are league’s least-penalized team with 10.00 penalty minutes per game.
Rapid City Rush (3-3-1) at Wichita Thunder (2-1-2) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Kyle Stroh is tied for second with two game-winning goals.
· Wichita’s Todd Hosmer leads rookies with a 40.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-5).
· Rush are fourth on the penalty kill at 92.0 percent (23-for-25).
· Thunder are second with 25.80 shots-against per game.
Wheeling Nailers (3-2-0) at Evansville IceMen (3-1-1) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Wheeling’s Zach Yuen is fourth among defensemen with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (2-for-6).
· Evansville’s Kale Kerbashian leads the league with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (3-for-6).
· Nailers are fifth on the penalty kill at 91.3 percent (21-for-23).
· IceMen have outscored their opponents 6-0 in the third period.
Idaho Steelheads (6-2-0) at Colorado Eagles (6-2-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Idaho’s Jason Bast leads rookies with seven goals.
· Colorado’s Taylor Vause is tied for second with 11 points (6g-5a).
· Steelheads are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
· Eagles are 5-0-0 when scoring first.
Utah Grizzlies (2-4-1) at Stockton Thunder (3-6-0) 7:30 p.m. PT
· Michael Pelech leads Utah with five goals and seven points.
· Stockton’s Ryan Constant leads the league with five power-play assists.
· Grizzlies have scored 11 of their 16 goals in special-teams situations (9 PPG and 2 SHG).
· Thunder are tied for second on the power play at 25.0 percent (9-for-36).
Bakersfield Condors (6-4-0) at Alaska Aces (1-6-0) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Bakersfield’s Josh Winquist is tied for fourth with 10 points (3g-7a).
· Alaska’s Greg Wolfe is on a three-game goal streak since Oct. 24 (3g).
· Aces lead the league with 38.86 shots per game.
· Condors are tied for fourth with 2.50 goals-against per game.