Toledo Walleye (7-2-0) at Kalamazoo Wings (5-3-1) 10:30 a.m. ET
- Toledo’s Tyson Spink leads rookies with 12 points (4g-8a).
- Kalamazoo’s Charlie Vasaturo is tied for second among defensemen with three goals.
- Walleye have outscored their opponents 32-17 on the road.
- K-Wings are league’s least-penalized team with 10.33 penalty minutes per game.
Reading Royals (6-2-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (5-5-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Reading’s Ryan Penny is tied for third in plus-minus at +9.
- Cincinnati’s Mark Visentin is fourth with 463 minutes played.
- Royals are 3-0-0 when scoring first.
- Cyclones have scored 11 of their 24 goals in the first period.
Fort Wayne Komets (5-2-1) at Tulsa Oilers (9-2-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Curtis Leonard is tied for second among defensemen in plus-minus at +8.
- Tulsa’s Jamie Phillips leads the league with nine wins.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 11-3 in the third period.
- Oilers are 5-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
Allen Americans (4-6-0) at Colorado Eagles (4-3-3) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Allen’s Kale Kerbashian is tied for the league lead with a 40.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-5).
- Colorado’s Matt Register is tied for first among defensemen with 39 shots on goal.
- Americans are fourth with 34.80 shots per game.
- Eagles are fourth on the power play at home at 29.2 percent (7-for-24).
Adirondack Thunder (6-1-2) at Idaho Steelheads (5-4-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Adirondack’s Mikkel Aagaard is tied for third among rookies with nine points (4g-5a).
- Idaho’s Landon Bow is 3-0-0 with a 1.96 goals-against average and a .955 save percentage in his last three starts.
- Thunder lead the league with 19.78 shots-against per game.
- Steelheads are tied for the league lead with 15 goals in the third period.
Indy Fuel (2-5-1) at Alaska Aces (5-2-0) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Alex Wideman (3g-3a) and Kevin Lynch (2g-4a) lead Indy with six points each.
- Alaska’s Peter Sivak is on a three-game goal streak since Oct. 30 (3g).
- Fuel are sixth on the penalty kill at 88.5 percent (23-for-26).
- Aces are 5-0-0 when scoring first.