Manchester Monarchs (1-2-0) at Adirondack Thunder (2-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Manchester’s Cory Ward scored first pro goal in 5-1 win at Reading last night.
- Adirondack’s Mikkel Aagaard is tied for fourth among rookies with three points (1g-2a).
- Monarchs are 6-for-6 on the penalty kill through three games.
- Thunder have outscored their opponents 4-0 in the first period.
Florida Everblades (2-0-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (0-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Levko Koper is tied for second among rookies with two goals.
- Eric Faille led Orlando last season with 60 points (24g-36a).
- Everblades are league’s least-penalized team with 6.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Solar Bears were tied for second in the league last season with 11 shorthanded goals.
Norfolk Admirals (0-4-0) at Elmira Jackals (1-1-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Norfolk’s Frankie Simonelli leads defensemen with 18 shots on goal.
- Elmira’s Charlie Mosey is tied for second among rookies with one power-play goal.
- Admirals are 16-for-18 on the penalty kill through four games.
- Jackals are tied for fifth on the power play at 25.0 percent (3-for-12).
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (1-2-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (0-0-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Angelo Miceli leads Greenville with three points (1g-2a).
- South Carolina’s Ryan Warsofsky makes his head coaching debut tonight.
- Swamp Rabbits have scored five of their seven goals in the second period.
- Stingrays have won South Division title in two of the last three seasons.
Brampton Beast (1-0-1) at Toledo Walleye (3-1-0) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Brampton’s Luke Pither is tied for second with six points (3g-3a).
- Toledo’s Tyler Sikura scored two goals in 6-5 shootout win at Brampton on Friday.
- Beast have gone beyond regulation in both of their games.
- Walleye are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals.
Kalamazoo Wings (2-1-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (3-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Justin Taylor leads Kalamazoo with four points (0g-4a).
- Fort Wayne’s Pat Nagle is third with 82 saves.
- K-Wings are league’s second-least penalized team with 7.00 penalty minutes per game.
- Komets have outscored their opponents 5-1 in the second period.
Wheeling Nailers (0-1-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (0-3-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Josh Shalla leads Wheeling with two goals.
- Peter Leblanc leads Cincinnati with nine shots on goal.
- Both of the Nailers games have been decided by one goal.
- Cyclones are fourth with 24.33 shots-against per game.
Atlanta Gladiators (2-2-0) at Tulsa Oilers (2-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn leads the league with 103 saves.
- Tulsa’s Darcy Murphy leads rookies, and is tied for second overall, with four goals.
- Gladiators went 5-for-5 on the penalty kill last night at Allen.
- Oilers lead the league with 5.00 goals per game.
Indy Fuel (2-1-0) at Missouri Mavericks (0-3-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tyler Currier leads Indy with four points (2g-2a).
- Missouri’s Justin Selman is tied for first among rookies with 11 shots on goal.
- Fuel are 2-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Mavericks lead the league with 40.67 shots per game.
Alaska Aces (0-1-0) at Colorado Eagles (3-0-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Alaska’s Kevin Carr made 22 saves in season-opening 2-0 loss at Colorado on Friday.
- Colorado’s Kent Simpson is third with a 1.00 goals-against average.
- Aces went 3-for-4 on the penalty kill last night.
- Eagles have scored first in each of their three games.
Quad City Mallards (1-2-0) at Rapid City Rush (0-3-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Quad City’s Jace Coyle is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play points (1g-1a).
- Rapid City’s Brenden Walker is second with 17 shots on goal.
- Mallards lead the league on the power play at 36.4 percent (4-for-11).
- Rush have scored five of their eight goals in the second period.
Utah Grizzlies (2-1-0) at Idaho Steelheads (1-2-0) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Utah’s Jon Puskar is tied for the league lead with two game-winning goals.
- Idaho’s Joe Faust leads defensemen with two goals.
- Grizzlies are 2-0-0 when scoring first.
- Steelheads have scored six of their nine goals in the third period.