Elmira Jackals (1-2-0) at Reading Royals (2-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Elmira’s Jacob MacDonald is tied for first among defensemen with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (1-for-2).
• Reading’s Kevin Sundher had four points (3g-1a) in 5-1 win at Elmira last night.
• Jackals have outshot their opponent in two of the first three games.
• Royals are 8-for-8 on the penalty kill through three games.
Manchester Monarchs (1-0-0) at Adirondack Thunder (2-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Manchester’s Matt Leitner scored his first pro goal last Friday against Brampton.
• Adirondack’s Rob Bordson had three points (2g-1a) in 5-4 overtime win at Brampton on Friday.
• Monarchs are tied for the league lead with 1.00 goals-against per game.
• Thunder lead the league on the power play at 44.4 percent (4-for-9).
Norfolk Admirals (1-3-0) at Orlando Solar Bears (2-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Norfolk’s Charlies-Olivier Roussel is tied for fourth among defensemen with three points (1g-2a).
• Orlando’s Eric Faille (2g-1a) and Lindsay Sparks (3a) both had three points in 6-3 win over Norfolk on Thursday.
• Admirals have scored five of their eight goals in the first period.
• Solar Bears lead the league with three shorthanded goals.
Florida Everblades (3-1-0) at Atlanta Gladiators (1-1-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Kevin Lynch is second in the league with four goals.
• Atlanta’s Thomas Frazee is tied for fourth with four assists.
• Everblades are tied for third with 4.50 goals per game.
• Gladiators are 1-0-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits (1-1-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (1-2-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Greenville’s P.J. Musico made 25 saves to earn win in pro debut last night against South Carolina.
• Brett Cameron leads South Carolina with two goals.
• Swamp Rabbits went 2-for-5 on the power play in last night’s win.
• Stingrays are 9-for-10 on the penalty kill at home.
Indy Fuel (2-1-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (3-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Indy’s Mac Carruth is fifth with a .971 save percentage.
• Fort Wayne’s Spencer Martin had 21-save shutout in pro debut last night against Indy.
• Fuel are tied for tied for third on the power play at 33.3 percent (2-for-6).
• Komets have scored seven of their 11 goals in the third period.
Kalamazoo Wings (0-3-0) at Cincinnati Cyclones (1-0-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Kalamazoo’s Anton Cederholm tallied first pro point (assist) last night against Toledo.
• Jack Downing leads Cincinnati with two goals.
• K-Wings are 5-for-5 on the penalty kill on the road.
• Cyclones went 6-for-7 on the penalty kill in their season-opening 5-1 win against Toledo last Saturday.
Brampton Beast (0-2-1) at Wheeling Nailers (1-1-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Brampton’s Josiah Didier scored first pro goal in 5-4 overtime loss to Adirondack on Friday.
• Jarrett Burton leads Wheeling with three goals.
• Beast are tied for second with one shorthanded goal.
• Nailers lead the league with 38.50 shots per game.
Wichita Thunder (2-1-0) at Missouri Mavericks (3-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Kenton Miller leads Wichita with two goals.
• Missouri’s Josh Holmstrom is tied for second in the league with six points (3g-3a).
• Thunder are tied for the second-least penalized team with 8.00 penalty minutes per game.
• Mavericks are 3-0-0 when scoring first.
Tulsa Oilers (2-2-0) at Quad City Mallards (1-1-1) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Tulsa’s Kevin Carr posted 18-save shutout in 1-0 win at Quad City last night.
• Logan Nelson leads Quad City with three goals.
• Oilers are tied for fourth with 25.00 shots-against per game.
• Mallards have scored three of their six goals in the second period.
Toledo Walleye (1-1-1) at Evansville IceMen (0-1-0) 7:15 p.m. CT
• Toledo’s Alden Hirschfeld and Marek Tvrdon both had three points (2g-1a) in 5-2 win at Kalamazoo on Friday.
• Evansville’s Joe Zarbo is tied for first among rookies with one power-play goal.
• Walleye are 1-0-1 when outshooting their opponent.
• IceMen are tied for second with 34.00 shots per game.
Rapid City Rush (2-1-0) at Colorado Eagles (0-3-1) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Rapid City’s James Melindy is tied for second among defensemen with three assists.
• Colorado’s Jake Marto is tied for first among defensemen with two power-play assists.
• Rush are 2-0-0 in one-goal games.
• Eagles are sixth on the power play at 30.8 percent (4-for-13).
Allen Americans (3-2-0) at Utah Grizzlies (2-1-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
• Tristan King and Gary Steffes lead Allen with two goals each.
• Utah’s Matt Berry is tied for first among rookies with four points (0g-4a).
• Americans have scored eight of their 13 goals in the third period.
• Grizzlies are tied for seventh with 3.67 goals per game.
Idaho Steelheads (2-1-1) at Alaska Aces (2-2-1) 7:15 p.m. AKT
• Idaho’s Brandon Magee has at least one point in each of the first four games (2g-2a).
• Alaska’s Troy Redmann is second with 126 saves.
• Steelheads have outscored their opponents 8-2 in the first period.
• Aces are sixth with 32.80 shots per game.