Wheeling Nailers (2-1-0) at Brampton Beast (0-3-1) 3 p.m. ET
• Wheeling’s Franky Palazzese is tied for second with a 0.50 goals-against average.
• Brampton’s Tim Billingsley scored first pro goal last night at Wheeling.
• Nailers are third with 23.33 shots-against per game.
• Beast have scored four of their eight goals in the second period.
Adirondack Thunder (3-0-0) at Manchester Monarchs (1-1-0) 3 p.m. ET
• Adirondack’s Louick Marcotte is tied for second among rookies with five points (3g-2a).
• Manchester’s Josh Brown is tied for second among rookies with a 50.0 percent shooting percentage (1-for-2).
• Thunder lead the league on the power play at 36.4 percent (4-for-11).
• Monarchs are third with 36.00 shots per game.
Florida Everblades (4-1-0) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (2-1-0) 3 p.m. ET
• Florida’s Matt Marquardt is tied for the league lead with nine points (3g-6a).
• Greenville’s Brian Hart scored first pro goal in 3-2 overtime win over South Carolina on Saturday.
• Everblades are fourth with 2.00 goals-against per game.
• Swamp Rabbits are fifth on the power play at 27.3 percent (3-for-11).
Atlanta Gladiators (1-2-1) at South Carolina Stingrays (1-2-1) 3:05 p.m. ET
• Atlanta’s Kevin Albers is tied for first among rookies with one shorthanded goal.
• Joe Devin leads South Carolina with four points (1g-3a).
• Gladiators have scored five of their nine goals in the third period.
• Stingrays are tied for third with one shorthanded goal.
Wichita Thunder (2-2-0) at Quad City Mallards (2-1-1) 4:05 p.m. CT
• Todd Hosmer leads Wichita with three points (1g-2a).
• Quad City’s Logan Nelson is tied for third with four goals.
• Thunder are tied as the second-least penalized team in the league with 10.50 penalty minutes per game.
• Mallards are 1-0-1 when outshooting their opponent.