Cincinnati Cyclones (1-4-0) at Manchester Monarchs (3-1-1) 6 p.m. ET
- Dominic Zombo leads Cincinnati with three goals.
- Manchester’s Cory Ward is tied for first among rookies with two game-winning goals.
- Cyclones are league’s third-least penalized team with 7.60 penalty minutes per game.
- Monarchs lead the league on the power play at 40.0 percent (6-for-15).
Atlanta Gladiators (3-3-2) at Orlando Solar Bears (1-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Atlanta’s Thomas Frazee is tied for the league lead with three power-play goals.
- Joe Perry leads Orlando with two goals.
- Gladiators have scored first in six of their eight games.
- Solar Bears are third with 36.33 shots per game.
Elmira Jackals (2-3-0) at Adirondack Thunder (3-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
- Daultan Leveille leads Elmira with four points (1g-3a).
- Adirondack’s Alex Wall is tied for third among defensemen with six points (1g-5a).
- Jackals are fifth on the power play at 26.3 percent (5-for-19).
- Thunder have scored nine of their 18 goals in the second period.
South Carolina Stingrays (1-2-1) at Florida Everblades (3-1-0) 7 p.m. ET
- South Carolina’s Olivier Archambault is tied for the league lead with three power-play goals.
- Florida’s Levko Koper is tied second among rookies with a 33.3 percent shooting percentage (2-for-6).
- Stingrays have scored four of their seven goals in the second period.
- Everblades are fourth with 2.25 goals-against per game.
Toledo Walleye (5-1-0) at Norfolk Admirals (1-4-1) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Tylor Spink is tied for the league lead in plus-minus at +7.
- Nick MacNeil leads Norfolk with two goals.
- Each of the Walleye’s last three games have been decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Admirals are tied for fifth with 2.33 goals-against per game.
Allen Americans (3-3-0) at Indy Fuel (2-3-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Allen’s Jamie Murray is fifth with 122 saves.
- Kevin Lynch leads Indy with three assists.
- Americans are sixth with 35.67 shots per game.
- Fuel are second on the power play at home at 33.3 percent (1-for-3).
Tulsa Oilers (6-0-0) at Quad City Mallards (3-2-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Tulsa’s Darcy Murphy is tied for second among rookies with four goals.
- Quad City’s Jace Coyle leads defensemen with two power-play goals.
- Five of the Oilers’ six wins have been by one goal.
- Mallards are third with 27.40 shots-against per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (3-1-1) at Wheeling Nailers (1-2-1) 8:05 p.m. ET
- Kalamazoo’s Nic Riopel leads the league with a 0.50 goals-against average.
- Wheeling’s Doug Carr is third with 247 minutes played.
- K-Wings are tied for third on the penalty kill at 93.8 percent (15-for-16).
- Each of the Nailers’ four games have been decided by one goal.
Colorado Eagles (4-1-1) at Utah Grizzlies (4-1-0) 7 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Cole Sanford leads rookies with five goals.
- Utah’s Ryan Faragher is tied for second with three wins.
- Eagles are fifth with 28.67 shots-against per game.
- Grizzlies are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
Reading Royals (3-1-1) at Idaho Steelheads (2-3-1) 7:10 p.m. MT
- Reading’s Mike Marcou is tied for second among defensemen with three power-play assists.
- Idaho’s Joe Faust is tied for sixth among defensemen with five points (2g-3a).
- Royals are 2-0-1 when tied after two periods.
- Steelheads are tied for the league lead with 11 goals in the third period.
Rapid City Rush (0-6-0) at Alaska Aces (2-1-0) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Rapid City’s Lindsay Sparks leads the league with six goals.
- Peter Sivak leads Alaska with six points (3g-3a).
- Rush are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 33.3 percent (4-for-12).
- Aces are tied for fifth with 2.33 goals-against per game.