Brampton Beast (0-2-0) at Elmira Jackals (2-2-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Matt McCready leads Brampton with six shots on goal.
· Elmira’s Brayden Irwin is on a five-game point streak since Oct. 17 (2g-5a).
· Beast are tied for fourth with one shorthanded goal.
· Jackals have scored nine of their 17 goals in the third period.
Greenville Road Warriors (3-2-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (1-3-1) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is tied for second in the league with three wins.
· Andrew Rowe leads South Carolina with three goals and four points.
· Road Warriors are 22-for-22 on the penalty kill.
· Stingrays have outshot their opponents 52-35 in the first period.
Florida Everblades (3-1-1) at Orlando Solar Bears (3-1-2) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Adam Brace leads Florida against the Solar Bears with five points (1g-4a).
· Orlando’s Mickey Lang is second in the league with 26 shots on goal.
· Everblades are third with 24.00 shots-against per game.
· Solar Bears are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
Evansville IceMen (2-0-0) at Indy Fuel (1-3-2) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Evansville’s Cal Heeter is seventh in the league with a 1.50 goals-against average.
· Indy’s Robert Czarnik is tied for the league lead with five goals.
· IceMen are first with 22.50 shots-against per game.
· Fuel are tied for eighth on the power play at 21.4 percent (6-for-28).
Kalamazoo Wings (3-1-1) at Fort Wayne Komets (5-0-0) 8 p.m. ET
· Kalamazoo’s Sam Ftorek has moved into second place in ECHL history with 772 career games played.
· Fort Wayne’s Matthew Pistilli is second in the league with eight points (4g-4a).
· K-Wings are first on the power play on the road at 37.5 percent (6-for-16).
· Komets are tied for fourth with 2.20 goals-against per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (1-1-0) at Quad City Mallards (2-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Wade Megan leads Cincinnati with two goals.
· Quad City’s Benjamin Dieude-Fauvel is tied for fifth among defensemen with two goals.
· Cyclones are tied as the least-penalized team with 11.00 penalty minutes per game.
· Mallards are sixth with 2.33 goals-against per game.
Missouri Mavericks (0-2-0) at Tulsa Oilers (2-1-0) 7:35 p.m. CT
· David Rutherford leads Missouri with nine shots on goal.
· Tulsa’s Scott Macaulay is tied for fourth among defensemen with five points (2g-3a).
· Mavericks have scored two of their three goals in the third period.
· Oilers are second with 5.00 goals per game.
Colorado Eagles (3-2-0) at Utah Grizzlies (2-2-1) 7 p.m. MT
· Colorado’s Collin Bowman is tied for first among defensemen in plus-minus at +6.
· Utah’s Michael Pelech has one goal in each of the Grizzlies’ three home games.
· Eagles lead the league with three shorthanded goals.
· Grizzlies are 2-0-1 in one-goal games.
Stockton Thunder (3-3-0) at Idaho Steelheads (4-1-0) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Stockton’s Lukas Sutter is tied for fourth among rookies with 17 shots on goal.
· Idaho’s Jason Bast is tied for fourth among rookies with six points (5g-1a).
· Thunder are seventh with 31.00 shots per game.
· Steelheads have scored first in each of their five games.
Allen Americans (1-1-0) at Rapid City Rush (2-2-1) 8:05 p.m. MT
· Greger Hanson leads Allen with seven points (4g-3a).
· Rapid City’s Danny Battochio is fifth in the league with a 1.30 goals-against average.
· Americans lead the league on the power play at 41.7 percent (5-for-12).
· Rush have scored seven of their 14 goals in the third period.