Colorado Eagles (1-5-1) at Wichita Thunder (3-3-0) 1:05 p.m. CT
• Colorado’s Jacob DeSerres is fourth with 331 minutes played.
• Wichita’s Mason Baptista (1g-1a) and Peter Sakaris (2a) both had two points in last night’s 5-2 win over Colorado.
• Eagles are fourth on the power play at 23.8 percent (5-for-21).
• Thunder are first on the penalty kill at home at 100.0 percent (13-for-13).
Evansville IceMen (0-2-0) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (3-2-0) 3 p.m. ET
• Troy Rutkowski leads Evansville with two points (2a).
• Jack Combs leads Greenville with seven points (2g-5a).
• IceMen have scored both of their goals in the third period.
• Swamp Rabbits are sixth on the power play at home at 22.2 percent (2-for-9).
Idaho Steelheads (2-3-1) at Utah Grizzlies (3-1-1) 2 p.m. MT
• Jefferson Dahl leads Idaho with six points (3g-3a).
• Utah’s Ryan Faragher is fourth with a .952 save percentage.
• Steelheads are 2-0-1 when leading after two periods.
• Grizzlies are fourth with 4.00 goals per game.
Alaska Aces (4-2-1) at Rapid City Rush (3-3-0) 2 p.m. MT
• Alaska’s Justin Breton is on a three-game goal streak since Oct. 23 (3g).
• Winston Day Chief leads Rapid City with three goals and five points.
• Aces are 3-0-0 when scoring first.
• Rush have scored seven of their 13 goals in the third period.
Orlando Solar Bears (3-1-1) at Reading Royals (3-2-0) 7 p.m. ET
• Orlando’s Jack Rodewald is tied for third among rookies with seven points (1g-6a)
• Reading’s Geoff Walker is on a five-game point streak (1g-5a).
• Solar Bears are third on the penalty kill at 90.5 percent (19-for-21).
• Royals are second with 4.40 goals per game.
Manchester Monarchs (1-2-0) at Elmira Jackals (3-3-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
• Zac Larraza leads Manchester with two goals.
• Elmira’s Cason Hohmann is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +5.
• Monarchs lead the league with 37.00 shots per game.
• Jackals are 2-0-0 when scoring first.
Cincinnati Cyclones (2-1-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (2-4-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
• Cincinnati’s Brad Thiessen is third with a 1.00 goals-against average.
• Fort Wayne’s Jordon Southorn is tied for second among defensemen with three goals.
• Cyclones are third with 24.33 shots-against per game.
• Komets are third with 35.40 shots per game.
Quad City Mallards (3-2-2) at Wheeling Nailers (3-2-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
• Quad City’s Guillaume Gelinas is tied for third among defensemen with six points (3g-3a).
• Wheeling’s Mike Gunn is tied for first among rookies in plus-minus at +5.
• Mallards are 3-0-0 when scoring first.
• Nailers are second with two shorthanded goals.
Missouri Mavericks (5-1-1) at Allen Americans (4-2-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
• Missouri’s Jesse Root is tied for fourth with 27 shots on goal.
• Allen’s Greger Hanson is on a three-game goal streak since Oct. 21 (3g).
• Mavericks are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
• Americans lead the league on the penalty kill at 91.3 percent (21-for-23).