|• Rob Madore’s 35 saves were the most in a Cyclones’ season opener since the 2010-11 season when Marc Cheverie stopped 37 at Elmira.
• The Cyclones win in Toledo on Saturday was their third straight season-opening victory.
• Cincinnati hosts Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Kale Kerbashian scored two goals on two shots in Saturday’s win against Gwinnett.
• Cal Heeter made 19 saves to record the win in his Evansville debut.
• The IceMen are at Indy on Saturday.
|• James Martin tallied four points (1g-3a) in the first two games of the season.
• Fort Wayne has scored five of its nine goals in the third period.
• Fort Wayne visits Kalamazoo on Friday, hosts Missouri on Saturday and is at Indy on Sunday.
|• Nick Jones is tied for second among defensemen with three points (1g-2a).
• Indy is tied for first on the power play at 40.0 percent (4-for-10).
• The Fuel host Kalamazoo on Wednesday and Missouri on Friday, visit Evansville on Saturday and host Fort Wayne on Sunday.
|• Dane Fox has scored a goal in each of first two professional games.
• The K-Wings play six of their first seven games on the road.
• Kalamazoo is at Indy on Wednesday, hosts Fort Wayne on Friday and travels to Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Dane Walters scored the Walleye’s only goal Saturday and was tied for a team best with five shots on goal.
• Toledo out-shot Cincinnati 36-17 in its season opener.
• The Walleye are at Brampton on Friday and Sunday.
|• Carter Rowney recorded his fourth career four-point game (1g-3a) on Saturday against Reading.
• The Nailers win on Saturday was their fourth straight victory in a home opener.
• Wheeling visits Gwinnett on Friday and South Carolina on Saturday.