|• Chris Reed has set a career high with four goals. |
• The Cyclones’ attendance of 12,825 on Saturday was the second-most in the club’s regular-season history.
• Cincinnati is at Indy on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Chris Driedger is second in the league with 663 saves. |
• Evansville had over 18,500 fans for its three games last week.
• The IceMen visit Missouri on Friday and Wichita on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Shawn Szydlowski is tied for fourth in the league with 18 goals. |
• The Komets are 13-0-2 in one-goal games.
• Fort Wayne is at Greenville on Friday and Saturday and Gwinnett on Sunday.
|• Robert Czarnik leads the Fuel with 17 goals and 29 points. |
• Indy is third on the power play at 21.5 percent (26-for-121).
• The Fuel host Cincinnati on Friday and travel to Toledo on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
|• Curtis Valk leads Kalamazoo with 11 goals and 25 points. |
• The K-Wings are the league’s fourth-least penalized team with 13.14 penalty minutes per game.
• Kalamazoo is at Toledo on Friday and hosts Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Anthony Luciani has eight points (4g-4a) in his last four games. |
• Toledo is 14-2-0 on the road.
• The Walleye host Kalamazoo on Friday and Indy on Saturday.
|• Chaz Johnson recorded his 150th professional goal and 300th professional point on Friday in Fort Wayne. |
• The Nailers five road wins have come against five different teams.
• Wheeling is at Reading on Wednesday and hosts the Royals on Friday, Elmira on Saturday and Indy on Sunday.