|• Chris Reed is second among defensemen with an 18.5 percent shooting percentage (5-for-27). |
• The Cyclones have killed 18 of their opponents’ last 19 power-play opportunities (94.7 percent).
• Cincinnati hosts Evansville on Wednesday and visits Kalamazoo on Friday and Evansville on Saturday.
|• Chris Driedger is fourth in the league with 1,423 minutes played. |
• Evansville is 7-1-0 when leading after two periods.
• The IceMen are at Cincinnati on Wednesday and Fort Wayne on Friday before hosting the Cyclones on Saturday.
|Roman Will is unbeaten in his last four starts (2-0-2). |
• The Komets are a league-best 16-3-1 on the road.
• Fort Wayne hosts Evansville on Friday, visits Kalamazoo on Saturday and hosts the K-Wings on Sunday.
|• Matt S. White is tied for second among rookies with two shorthanded goals. |
• Indy recorded its first road win and first shutout in team history on Sunday at Wheeling.
• The Fuel are at Greenville on Thursday and Saturday and South Carolina on Friday.
|• Nathan Longpre is on a five-game point streak (2g-4a). |
• The K-Wings are on a season-long three-game winning streak
• Kalamazoo hosts Cincinnati on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday and visits the Komets on Sunday.
|• Kyle Rogers is the Walleye’s all-time leader in goals scored with 66. |
• Toledo is 9-0-0 this season in a game following a loss.
• The Walleye are at South Carolina on Friday and Sunday and Greenville on Saturday.
|• Zack Torquato and Morgan Ellis combined for 13 points in Wheeling’s two wins last week. |
• The Nailers are fourth on the power play at 20.8 percent (25-for-120).
• Wheeling is at Brampton on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.