|• Sam Brittain is third among rookie goaltenders with a 2.65 goals-against average. |
• The Cyclones are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
• Cincinnati hosts Elmira on Wednesday, visits Toledo on Friday and hosts Reading on Saturday.
|• Brandon Wong leads Evansville with 13 goals and 32 points. |
• Evansville is 7-1-1 when leading after two periods.
• The IceMen host Reading on Wednesday and Gwinnett on Friday and Saturday.
|• C.J. Severyn had Fort Wayne’s first four-point game this season (1g-3a) on Saturday at Wheeling. |
• The Komets have outscored their opponents 60-34 in the second period.
• Fort Wayne hosts Elmira on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
|• Nick Bruneteau is fourth among rookie defensemen with 22 points (3g-19a). |
• Indy is 7-0-1 in its last eight games.
• The Fuel host Gwinnett on Wednesday, Reading on Friday and Elmira on Saturday.
|• Curtis Valk is tied for third among rookies with 19 assists. |
• The K-Wings are the league’s third-least penalized team with 13.03 penalty minutes per game.
• Kalamazoo hosts Wheeling on Friday and Saturday.
|• Jeff Lerg has tied a Walleye record by winning his last seven starts. |
• Toledo set a Huntington Center record with 8,300 fans on Saturday against Allen.
• The Walleye host Cincinnati on Friday and travel to Fort Wayne on Saturday.
|• Derek Army has at least one point in 19 of his last 23 games. |
• The Nailers’ win on Friday was the team’s 800th since moving to Wheeling in 1992-93.
• Wheeling visits Kalamazoo on Friday and Saturday.