|• Chris Reed is fourth among defensemen with a 15.2 percent shooting percentage (5-for-33). |
• The Cyclones have allowed a league-low 27 goals in the second period.
• Cincinnati hosts Kalamazoo on Wednesday and visits Elmira on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday.
|• Chris Driedger is fourth with 803 saves. |
• Evansville is 8-1-1 when leading after two periods.
• The IceMen host Indy on Friday and Saturday and are at Fort Wayne on Sunday.
|• Drew Daniels leads the league in plus-minus at +30. |
• The Komets have outscored their opponents 60-37 in the second period.
• Fort Wayne visits Kalamazoo on Friday and hosts the K-Wings on Saturday and Evansville on Sunday.
|• Nick Bruneteau is fourth among rookie defensemen with 24 points (3g-21a). |
• Indy is sixth on the power play at 19.4 percent (35-for-180).
• The Fuel are at Evansville on Friday and Saturday and host Kalamazoo on Sunday.
|• Joel Martin went 5-1-0 with a 1.80 goals-against average in January. |
• The K-Wings are 5-0-1 in their last six road games.
• Kalamazoo is at Cincinnati on Tuesday, hosts Fort Wayne on Friday and visits the Komets on Saturday and Indy on Sunday.
|• Neil Conway stopped all 22 shots on Friday against Cincinnati to record his first career ECHL shutout. |
• Toledo has allowed a league-low 104 goals this season.
• The Walleye are at Wheeling on Friday and Elmira on Saturday.
|• Morgan Ellis had three two-goal games in January, and finished the month with nine goals in 14 games. |
• The Nailers are 14-1-0 when leading after two periods.
• Wheeling visits Reading on Wednesday and hosts Toledo on Friday, Cincinnati on Saturday and Elmira on Sunday.