|• Josh Shalla leads Cincinnati with 16 goals and 37 points. |
• The Cyclones are the league’s sixth-least penalized team with 14.32 penalty minutes per game.
• Cincinnati hosts Reading on Wednesday and Indy on Friday, visits the Fuel on Saturday and hosts Toledo on Sunday.
|• Brandon Wong leads Evansville with 16 goals and 35 points. |
• Evansville is 8-1-1 when leading after two periods.
• The IceMen are at Greenville on Friday and Saturday and South Carolina on Sunday.
|• Matthew Pistilli has eight points (3g-5a) in his last four games. |
• The Komets are fourth with 3.73 goals per game.
• Fort Wayne is at Florida on Wednesday and Orlando on Friday and Saturday.
|• Kyle Stroh leads the league with eight game-winning goals. |
• Indy’s six-game road winning streak is tied for the longest streak in the league this season.
• The Fuel visit Cincinnati on Friday and host the Cyclones on Saturday.
|• Sam Ftorek is on a five-game assist streak since Jan. 31 (6a). |
• The K-Wings are tied for fourth with two shorthanded goals against.
• Kalamazoo is at Orlando on Thursday and Florida on Friday and Saturday.
|• Kyle Bonis leads the Walleye with 20 goals. |
• Toledo is 24-2-2 when scoring first.
• The Walleye host Wheeling on Saturday and visit Cincinnati on Sunday.
|• Josh Archibald has at least one point in all four games since joining Wheeling on Wednesday. |
• The Nailers have had a league low two games advance beyond regulation.
• Wheeling hosts Reading on Friday and is at Toledo on Saturday.