|• Brian Nugent played in his 100th career professional game on Friday at Toledo. |
• The Cyclones are 16-0-0 when scoring the first two goals of a game.
• Cincinnati travels to Evansville on Saturday.
|• Branden Komm has stopped 140 of the last 150 shots he has faced. |
• Evansville scored a season-high seven goals in a 7-3 win at Kalamazoo on Saturday.
• The IceMen are at Fort Wayne on Wednesday and host Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Pat Nagle has reached the 20-win plateau for the third time in his ECHL career. |
• The Komets are 14-2-0 following a loss this season.
• Fort Wayne hosts Evansville on Wednesday and Indy on Friday and Saturday.
|• Kyle Stroh leads the league with eight game-winning goals.|
• Indy is tied for the league lead with 14 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• The Fuel host Kalamazoo on Wednesday and are at Fort Wayne on Friday and Saturday.
|• Joel Martin leads the league with 1,032 saves. |
• The K-Wings are third on the penalty kill at 87.1 percent (176-for-202).
• Kalamazoo is at Indy on Wednesday, hosts Toledo on Friday and visits the Walleye on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Anthony Luciani has nine points (3g-6a) and is a +10 in his last four games. |
• Toledo has outscored its opponents 22-2 during its four-game winning streak.
• The Walleye visit Kalamazoo on Friday before hosting the K-Wings on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Jarrett and Tanner Burton are the first set of brothers to play together for Wheeling since Paul and Tim Crowder during the 2011-12 season. |
• The Nailers are 3-1-0 in games after they have been shutout, outscoring their opponents 14-4 in the three wins.
• Wheeling hosts Elmira on Friday and Greenville on Saturday and Sunday.