|• Wade Megan has scored goals in each of his first two games this season.
• The Cyclones are the league’s least-penalized team with 11.00 penalty minutes per game.
• Cincinnati is at Quad City on Friday and Saturday.
|• Cal Heeter is seventh in the league with a 1.50 goals-against average.
• Evansville leads the league with 22.50 shots-against per game.
• The IceMen are at Indy on Friday and host the Fuel on Saturday.
|• Drew Daniels is tied for second among defensemen in plus-minus at +6.
• The Komets are fourth with 4.40 goals per game.
• Fort Wayne hosts Kalamazoo on Friday and Saturday.
|• Robert Czarnik leads the league with five goals and is tied for third with seven points.
• Indy has outshot its opponents 64-48 in the second period.
• The Fuel host Evansville on Friday and visit the IceMen on Saturday.
|• Sacha Guimond is on a four-game point streak and leads ECHL defensemen with seven points (1g-6a).
• The K-Wings eight goals on Saturday at Cincinnati were their most in a game since March 18, 2012.
• Kalamazoo visits Fort Wayne on Friday and Saturday.
|• Dane Walters has scored a goal in each of the Walleye’s three games.
• Toledo leads the league with 41.33 shots per game.
• The Walleye are at Gwinnett on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Zach Yuen scored two goals on Saturday at South Carolina after scoring just one goal in 48 games with Orlando last season.
• The Nailers have three power-play goals and one shorthanded goal through four games.
• Wheeling visits Reading on Thursday and hosts the Royals on Saturday.