|• Josh Shalla leads Cincinnati with 17 goals and 42 points.
• The Cyclones are tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals against.
• Cincinnati visits Orlando on Monday, hosts the Solar Bears on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday, and travels to Fort Wayne on Sunday.
|• Justin MacDonald has six points (4g-2a) in five games with the IceMen.
• Evansville is 9-2-2 when leading after two periods.
• The IceMen host Wheeling on Tuesday, visit Indy on Friday and host Orlando on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Drew Daniels leads the league in plus-minus at +36.
• The Komets are unbeaten in regulation in their last nine games (6-0-3).
• Fort Wayne visits Kalamazoo on Wednesday, hosts Toledo on Friday, travels to Cincinnati on Saturday and hosts the Cyclones on Sunday.
|• Kyle Stroh leads the league with eight game-winning goals.
• Indy has had a league-high 17 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• The Fuel host Evansville on Friday and visit Toledo on Saturday.
|• Joel Martin has appeared in 20 straight games.
• The K-Wings tied their season-high with three power-play goals on Sunday against Indy.
• Kalamazoo hosts Fort Wayne on Wednesday and is at Wheeling on Friday and Reading on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Martin Frk is on a seven-game point streak (9g-3a).
• Toledo’s 19 road wins match the team high since returning to the ECHL in 2009-10.
• The Walleye host Orlando on Wednesday, are at Fort Wayne on Friday and host Indy on Saturday.
|• Zack Torquato appeared in his 300th professional game on Saturday at Indy.
• The Nailers are 4-0-1 in games decided beyond regulation.
• Wheeling is at Evansville on Tuesday and hosts Kalamazoo on Friday and Elmira on Saturday.