|• Jack Downing recorded Cincinnati’s first hat trick of the season on Saturday against Fort Wayne. |
• The Cyclones are 19-0-0 in games in which they take a 2-0 lead.
• Cincinnati is at Greenville on Thursday and Friday and South Carolina on Saturday.
|• Chris Driedger is fourth with 1,098 saves. |
• Evansville is 10-2-2 when leading after two periods.
• The IceMen host Florida on Friday and Saturday.
|• Roman Will is 6-0-2 in his last eight decisions. |
• The Komets have outshot their opponents in 11 straight games.
• Fort Wayne visits Indy on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday before hosting Missouri on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Mac Carruth is ninth in the league with a 2.49 goals-against average. |
• Indy has had a league-high 18 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• The Fuel are at Kalamazoo on Tuesday, host Fort Wayne on Wednesday and visit South Carolina on Friday and Greenville on Saturday.
|• Dane Fox is tied for third among rookies with 24 goals. |
• The K-Wings are the league’s fourth-least penalized team with 14.18 penalty minutes per game.
• Kalamazoo hosts Indy on Tuesday and Fort Wayne on Friday before visiting Toledo on Saturday.
|• Neil Conway is 2-1-1 with a 1.56 goals-against average and a .948 save percentage in March. |
• Toledo is second with 3.95 goals per game.
• The Walleye are at Elmira on Monday and Wheeling on Tuesday and host Missouri on Friday, Kalamazoo on Saturday and Florida on Sunday.
|• Head coach Clark Donatelli became Wheeling’s all-time leader in wins with his 125th victory on Friday against Kalamazoo. |
• The Nailers’ five games decided beyond regulation are the second fewest in the league.
• Wheeling hosts Toledo on Tuesday and is at Elmira on Friday and Saturday.