|• Joe Basaraba is tied for second among rookies with five game-winning goals.
• The Cyclones are third with 27.55 shots-against per game.
• Cincinnati hosts South Carolina on Wednesday, Evansville on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday before visiting Wheeling on Sunday.
|• Jarret Lukin is three points shy of 300 in his professional career.
• Evansville is 10-2-2 when leading after two periods.
• The IceMen are at Cincinnati on Friday and Toledo on Saturday and host South Carolina on Sunday.
|• Eric Faille has 15 points (8g-7a) in his last eight games.
• The Komets have scored five shorthanded goals in their last two games.
• Fort Wayne is at Elmira on Wednesday, Wheeling on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Kyle Stroh is tied for the league lead with eight game-winning goals.
• Indy is fourth on the power play at 20.2 percent (51-for-252).
• The Fuel host Reading on Friday and South Carolina on Saturday.
|• Ludwig Blomstrand has scored 22 goals in his last 25 games.
• The K-Wings are tied for third with three shorthanded goals against.
• Kalamazoo is at Colorado on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
|• Shane Berschbach has 11 points (3g-8a) in his last 11 games.
• Toledo is 7-0-1 in its last eight games.
• The Walleye visit Wheeling on Wednesday and host South Carolina on Friday and Evansville on Saturday.
|• Zack Torquato is on an 11-game point streak (4g-10a).
• The Nailers are 4-0-1 in games decided in a shootout, and have scored 12 goals on 26 attempts in those five games (46.2 percent).
• Wheeling hosts Toledo on Wednesday, Fort Wayne on Friday, Reading on Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.