|• Joe Basaraba is tied for second among rookies with five game-winning goals. |
• The Cyclones are tied for fourth with four shorthanded goals against.
• Cincinnati hosts Toledo on Tuesday, Indy on Friday and Evansville on Saturday.
|• Robin Soudek leads the IceMen with 17 goals and 36 points. |
• Evansville is 10-2-2 when leading after two periods.
• The IceMen visit Fort Wayne on Wednesday, Wheeling on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Eric Faille is on an 11-game point streak (12g-10a). |
• The Komets are 31-11-4 when outshooting their opponent.
• Fort Wayne hosts Evansville on Wednesday and Elmira on Friday before visiting Indy on Saturday.
|• Nick Bruneteau leads ECHL rookies with 14 power-play assists while Pete Massar ranks second with 13. |
• Indy is tied for third on the power play at 20.4 percent (53-for-260).
• The Fuel host Toledo on Wednesday, are at Cincinnati on Friday and host Fort Wayne on Saturday.
|• Ludwig Blomstrand has scored 23 goals in his last 28 games. |
• The K-Wings are 10-3-0 at home since Jan 1.
• Kalamazoo hosts Toledo on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday.
|• Kyle Bonis has 14 points (7g-7a) in 15 games during March. |
• Toledo leads the league on the power play (24.9 percent) and the penalty kill (88.1 percent).
• The Walleye are at Cincinnati on Tuesday, Indy on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday before hosting Elmira on Saturday.
|• Cody Wydo had at least one point in each of the three games over the weekend after making his pro debut on Friday. |
• The Nailers are 22-for-23 on the penalty kill (95.7 percent) over their last six games.
• Wheeling visits Elmira on Wednesday, hosts Evansville on Friday and is at Kalamazoo on Saturday.