|• Byron Froese is on a five-game point streak since Oct. 31 (2g-5a). |
• The Cyclones set a club record with a 13-round shootout on Sunday at Toledo.
• Cincinnati hosts Orlando on Thursday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.
|• Myles Bell is tied for second among rookies with six goals. |
• Evansville is league’s second-least penalized team with 11.43 penalty minutes per game.
• The IceMen host Orlando on Tuesday and are at Elmira on Friday and Saturday.
|• Mitchell Heard is on a six-game point streak (7g-4a). |
• The Komets are 6-0-0 in one-goal games.
• Fort Wayne is at Kalamazoo on Wednesday, Toledo on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Nick Jones is tied for second among rookie defensemen with six points (1g-5a). |
• Indy is tied for third with two shorthanded goals.
• The Fuel host Wheeling on Saturday.
|• Joel Martin is three wins shy of tying Ryan Nie for most ECHL wins in K-Wings history. |
• The K-Wings are 5-0-0 when outshooting their opponent.
• Kalamazoo hosts Fort Wayne on Wednesday and Reading on Friday and Saturday.
|• Anthony Luciani leads the Walleye in scoring with 12 points (2g-10a) and has at least one point in eight straight games. |
• Toledo leads the league on the penalty kill at 95.7 percent (22-for-23).
• The Walleye host Fort Wayne on Friday, Orlando on Saturday and Reading on Sunday.
|• Riley Brace had multiple points in all three games last week, giving him five such games this season. |
• The Nailers are the only Eastern Conference team to not have a game go past regulation.
• Wheeling hosts Orlando on Friday and is at Indy on Saturday.