|• Michael Neal has points in three of his last four games, including a two-goal performance on Saturday. |
• The Cyclones are fourth with 26.11 shots-against per game.
• Cincinnati hosts Orlando on Tuesday, Evansville on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Myles Bell is third among rookies with seven goals. |
• Evansville is the league’s least-penalized team with 10.50 penalty minutes per game.
• The IceMen host Greenville on Wednesday and Sunday and are at Cincinnati on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
|• Shawn Szydlowski is on a six-game point streak (4g-6a). |
• The Komets are second with 4.17 goals per game.
• Fort Wayne visits Toledo on Wednesday and hosts Kalamazoo on Friday and Greenville on Saturday.
|• Robert Czarnik leads the Fuel with eight goals and 11 points. |
• Indy is third on the power play at 23.4 percent (11-for-47).
• The Fuel host Orlando on Wednesday and visit Reading on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Colin Murray scored his first pro goal on Friday against Reading. |
• The K-Wings are 3-1-1 when scoring first.
• Kalamazoo visits Fort Wayne on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Jeff Lerg leads the league with a 1.81 goals-against average. |
• Toledo leads the league on the power play (26.5 percent) and penalty kill (90.5 percent).
• The Walleye host Fort Wayne on Wednesday, Greenville on Friday and Evansville on Saturday.
|• Matia Marcantuoni has at least one point in all five games since joining the team. |
• Four of the Nailers’ last six games have been decided by one goal.
• Wheeling hosts Elmira on Wednesday and visits the Jackals on Saturday and Sunday.