|• Josh Shalla leads Cincinnati with eight goals. |
• The Cyclones are one of just two teams to not suffer a regulation loss on the road (3-0-1).
• Cincinnati hosts Evansville on Wednesday and is at Indy on Friday and Saturday.
|• Myles Bell is tied for third among rookies with seven goals. |
• Evansville is 6-1-1 when scoring three or more goals.
• The IceMen are at Cincinnati on Wednesday and Elmira on Friday and Saturday.
|• Nathan Condon has four points (1g-3a) in his last three games. |
• The Komets are 7-0-0 in one-goal games.
• Fort Wayne hosts Indy on Thursday, visit Kalamazoo on Friday and host Orlando on Saturday.
|• Matt White is tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals. |
• Indy is the league’s third-least penalized team with 12.86 penalty minutes per game.
• The Fuel are at Fort Wayne on Thursday and host Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday.
|• Sacha Guimond is tied for third among defensemen with 12 points (1g-11a). |
• The K-Wings’ 10 power-play goals this season have been scored by 10 different players.
• Kalamazoo hosts Fort Wayne on Friday, Toledo on Saturday and Orlando on Sunday.
|• Justin Mercier is on a six-game point streak (3g-6a). |
• Toledo is 9-0-0 when scoring first.
• The Walleye host Orlando on Friday and are at Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Riley Brace is tied for fourth in the league with 12 assists. |
• The Nailers’ attendance of 4,855 on Wednesday was the team’s highest for a single game since March 31, 2012, and their five-game total is the highest start to the season since 2002-03.
• Wheeling hosts Greenville on Wednesday and Florida on Friday and Saturday.