|• Byron Froese is on a seven-game point streak (5g-7a).
• The Cyclones have outscored their opponents 25-11 in the second period.
• Cincinnati hosts Utah on Wednesday, Fort Wayne on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Chris Driedger is tied for the league lead with two shutouts.
• Evansville is 5-0-0 when leading after one period.
• The IceMen are at Indy on Wednesday and host Kalamazoo on Friday.
|• Garrett Meurs is on a three-game goal streak (4g).
• The Komets are 7-0-0 when allowing fewer than 25 shots in a game.
• Fort Wayne visits Cincinnati on Friday and Indy on Saturday.
|• Matt S. White is tied for first among rookies with two shorthanded goals.
• Indy is fourth on the power play at 22.4 percent (15-for-67).
• The Fuel host Evansville on Wednesday, Florida on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.
|• Mike DiPaolo scored his first pro goal on Saturday against Toledo.
• The K-Wings are 5-2-0 when outshooting their opponent.
• Kalamazoo hosts Florida on Wednesday and is at Evansville on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Jeff Lerg is tied for fifth with eight wins.
• Toledo has scored at least six goals in each of its last three games.
• The Walleye are at Reading on Thursday and Elmira on Saturday.
|• Eric Hartzell made a career-high 40 saves in a 3-2 win against Florida on Saturday.
• The Nailers are second on the power play at home at 32.1 percent (9-for-28).
• Wheeling hosts Utah on Friday and Saturday and is at Brampton on Sunday.