|• Shayne Taker is third among rookies in plus-minus at +11.
• The Cyclones have outscored their opponents 29-12 in the second period.
• Cincinnati hosts Elmira on Friday and Saturday.
|• Kale Kerbashian leads the IceMen with 16 points (6g-10a).
• Evansville is 8-1-3 when holding its opponent to three goals or less.
• The IceMen host Elmira on Wednesday and Reading on Friday and Saturday before visiting Fort Wayne on Sunday.
|• Pat Nagle is tied for the league lead with 12 wins.
• The Komets are undefeated in regulation in their last eight games (7-0-1).
• Fort Wayne is at Kalamazoo on Friday and hosts Indy on Saturday and Evansville on Sunday.
|• Robert Czarnik leads the Fuel with 12 goals and 21 points.
• Indy is the league’s third-least penalized team with 11.91 penalty minutes per game.
• The Fuel are at Orlando on Monday, host Reading on Wednesday and Toledo on Friday, and travel to Fort Wayne on Saturday.
|• Sacha Guimond is tied for third among defensemen with 15 assists.
• The K-Wings are second on the penalty kill at 88.2 percent (82-for-93).
• Kalamazoo hosts Fort Wayne on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
|• Tyler Barnes leads ECHL rookies with 26 points (11g-15a).
• Toledo is off to its best start (17-4-2) since the 1995-96 season.
• The Walleye host Greenville on Tuesday and are at Indy on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Derek Army has at least one point in all six December games (5g-5a).
• The Nailers have scored at least one power-play goal in six of their last seven home games.
• Wheeling hosts Greenville on Friday and Saturday.