* Matt Noga had four points (1g-3a) in 6-1 win against Lexington on Wednesday.
* Evan Cheverie leads Cincinnati with seven goals.
* Joe Cardarelli has seven points (3g-4a) in his last four games.
* Cincinnati travels to Peoria on Thursday and hosts Dayton on Friday and Peoria on Saturday.
* During Dayton’s current four-game losing streak, the Bombers have outshot their opponent 164-103.
* Defensemen Chris B. Thompson scored his first professional goal in Friday’s 4-2 loss against Lexington.
* Chris M. Thompson leads the Bombers with 11 assists and 15 points.
* Dayton hosts Lexington on Thursday, travels to Cincinnati on Friday and hosts Toledo on Saturday.
* Jim Leger and Dominic Forget each have three goals in their last five games.
* Chiefs have been outscored 38-28 at home this season.
* Peter Aubry is 3-1-1 with a 1.72 goals against average and a .957 save percentage in five road games.
* Johnstown hosts Wheeling on Thursday and travels to Wheeling on Friday and Greensboro on Saturday.
Lexington Men O’ War
* Lexington ranks 27th in the ECHL in scoring, averaging 2.00 goals per game.
* Mark Smith leads Lexington in scoring with 15 points (8g-7a).
* Lexington is the only team in the ECHL that has not allowed a shorthand goal this season.
* Lexington travels to Dayton on Thursday and hosts Roanoke on Saturday.
* Trevor Baker has eight points (6g-2a) in his last five games.
* Peoria is tied for the ECHL lead with six shorthand goals.
* Jason Lawmaster is tied for second among ECHL defensemen with six goals.
* Peoria hosts Cincinnati on Thursday and travels to Toledo on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
* Toledo’s 11-0-0 home record and 15-3-1 start are both the best in team history.
* Jeff Johnson scored a goal on Friday, becoming the 18th player to score a goal for Toledo this season.
* Alexandre Jacques has seven goals in his last five games.
* Toledo hosts Peoria on Friday and travels to Dayton on Saturday.
* Zenon Konopka has seven points (3g-4a) in his last five games.
* Mike Valley is 4-1-1 with a .907 save percentage in six home games.
* Wheeling ranks 27th in the ECHL in goals allowed, averaging 4.14 goals per game.
* Nailers host Johnstown on Thursday, travel to Johnstown on Friday and host Reading on Saturday.