Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* Bullies are 3-0-0 when leading after two periods and 3-1-1 in one-goal games.
* Atlantic City leads the ECHL in fewest goals allowed with 2.29 goals per game.
* J.F. Caudron had four points (1g-3a) in Atlantic City’s 4-3 win against Trenton on Friday.
* Bullies host Roanoke on Wednesday, travel to Roanoke on Friday, and host Lexington on Saturday.
* Takahito Suzuki (4g-4a) and Allan Egeland (3g-3a) have scored a point in every game for the Checkers.
* Charlotte and Cincinnati have each played five games, the fewest games in the ECHL.
* Checkers rookie goaltender Niklas Sundberg is 1-0-0 with a .922 save percentage.
* Charlotte travels to Greenville on Friday and hosts Greensboro on Saturday.
* David Whitworth has a goal in five of the Generals first seven games.
* Greensboro has not been outshot since opening night at Lexington.
* The Generals have only allowed four third-period goals through the first seven games.
* Generals host Pee Dee on Thursday and Lexington on Friday, travel to Cincinnati on Saturday.
* Royals went 2-1-0 on the road last week evening their season road record at 2-2-0.
* Defensemen Chris Bogas had two power-play goals, including a game winner, and four points last week.
* Scott Fankhouser is 3-1-0 with a 1.96 GAA and a .939 save percentage in his last four starts.
* Reading hosts Wheeling on Friday, plays at Trenton on Saturday, and hosts Richmond on Sunday.
* Richmond has won back-to-back overtime games and is 3-0 in overtime this season.
* Renegades have gone 5-for-12 (41.7 percent) on the power play in their last two games.
* Richmond has killed off 13 consecutive opposition power plays.
* Renegades continue six-game road trip playing at Trenton on Friday and at Reading on Sunday.
* Dylan Gyori is tied for fifth in the ECHL with nine assists.
* Jason Jaffray is tied for third among ECHL rookies with eight points (4g-4a).
* Rick Kowalsky is tied for seventh in the ECHL with 11 points (5g-6a).
* Roanoke plays at Atlantic City on Wednesday, hosts Atlantic City Friday and Augusta on Saturday.
* Rookie Kent Davyduke (4g-4a) has scored a point in seven of the Titans eight games.
* Scott Bertoli is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 12 points (5g-7a).
* Trenton is tied for sixth in the ECHL averaging 4.00 goals per game and 2.75 goals against.
* Trenton hosts Richmond on Friday and Reading on Saturday.