|• Brendan Connolly is tied for third in the league with 17 assists. |
• Alaska has allowed 16 goals in the third period, tied for the second fewest in the league.
• The Aces are at Utah on Wednesday and Idaho on Friday and Saturday.
|• Jonathan Lessard is on a four-game goal streak, including scoring two goals on Saturday at Idaho. |
• The Condors have scored at least four goals in each of their last five games.
• Bakersfield visits Ontario on Wednesday, hosts the Reign on Thursday and Utah on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Collin Bowman is tied for first among defensemen with six goals. |
• Colorado is tied for sixth with 2.78 goals-against per game.
• The Eagles host Stockton on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
|• Wade MacLeod leads Idaho with four multi-goal games. |
• The Steelheads have allowed a league-low 11 goals in the first period.
• Idaho hosts Alaska on Friday and Saturday.
|• Geoff Walker is tied for fifth in the league with three game-winning goals. |
• Ontario leads the league with 2.32 goals-against per game.
• The Reign host Bakersfield on Wednesday, visit the Condors on Thursday and host Utah on Friday.
|• Peter Sivak is on an eight-game point streak (5g-6a). |
• The Thunder went 4-2-1 on their seven-game home stand.
• Stockton is at Colorado on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
|• Michael Pelech has at least one point in 16 of the Grizzlies’ 21 games. |
• Eleven of Utah’s last 15 games have been decided by one goal.
• The Grizzlies host Alaska on Wednesday and are at Ontario on Friday and Bakersfield on Saturday and Sunday.