ECHL Today - Oct. 25
Florida Everblades (1-1-1) at Orlando Solar Bears (3-0-0) 7 p.m. ET
· Matt Mangene leads Florida with three points (1g-2a).
· Orlando’s Mickey Lang scored a pair of goals in 5-1 at Florida on Friday.
· Everblades have scored three of their six goals in the third period.
· Solar Bears have scored first in all three games.
Greenville Road Warriors (1-2-0) at Gwinnett Gladiators (1-1-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Chad Nehring leads Greenville with two goals.
· Gwinnett’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel had three points (2g-1a) in 5-0 win against Wheeling on Friday.
· Road Warriors are fourth with 36.00 shots per game.
· Gladiators are fifth with 24.50 shots-against per game.
Elmira Jackals (1-1-1) at Reading Royals (1-1-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Taylor Stefishen is tied for second in the league with two power-play goals.
· Reading’s Brett Flemming leads defensemen with three goals.
· Jackals are third on the power play at 35.7 percent (5-for-14).
· Royals are third with 4.50 goals per game.
Wheeling Nailers (1-1-0) at South Carolina Stingrays (1-2-0) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Riley Brace leads Wheeling with three goals and four points.
· Nailers are league’s least-penalized team with 8.50 penalty minutes per game.
· Stingrays are seventh with 25.67 shots-against per game.
Missouri Mavericks (0-1-0) at Fort Wayne Komets (3-0-0) 7:30 p.m. ET
· David Rutherford scored Missouri’s only goal on Friday at Indy.
· Fort Wayne’s Shawn Szydlowski scored two goals, including overtime game-winner, last night at Kalamazoo.
· Jared Brown and Colten Hayes assists on Mavericks on goal last night.
· Each of the Komets’ three games have been decided by one goal.
Kalamazoo Wings (2-1-1) at Cincinnati Cyclones (1-0-0) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Kalamazoo’s Curtis Valk is tied for first among rookies with five points (1g-4a).
· Joe Basaraba leads Cincinnati with three points (1g-2a).
· K-Wings are 2-0-0 when leading after one period.
· Cyclones are tied for third with 1.00 goals-against per game.
Rapid City Rush (2-1-0) at Quad City Mallards (0-1-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Rapid City’s Danny Battochio stopped all 19 shots he faced in 3-0 win at Quad City last night.
· Quad City’s Parker Milner made 30 saves on Friday.
· Rush are sixth with 25.00 shots-against per game.
· Mallards went 6-for-6 on the penalty kill on Friday.
Allen Americans (0-1-0) at Wichita Thunder (0-0-0) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Greger Hanson had four points (3g-1a) for Allen on Friday.
· Wichita’s Nikita Kashirsky has won Kelly Cup titles with South Carolina in 2009 and Reading in 2013.
· Americans went 3-for-5 on the power play last night against Tulsa.
· Thunder head coach Kevin McClelland won Stanley Cup titles with Edmonton in 1984, 1985, 1987 and 1988.
Indy Fuel (1-1-2) at Evansville IceMen (1-0-0) 7:15 p.m. CT
· Indy’s Robert Czarnik is tied for the league lead with four goals.
· Kale Kerbashian leads Evansville with two goals.
· Fuel are tied for sixth on the power play at 27.3 percent (6-for-22).
· IceMen are tied for third with 1.00 goals-against per game.
Idaho Steelheads (2-1-0) at Ontario Reign (3-0-0) 6 p.m. PT
· Idaho’s Jason Bast is tied for first among rookies with one game-winning goal.
· Ontario’s Joe Cannata leads the league with a .985 save percentage.
· Steelheads are tied for second with one shorthanded goal.
· Reign are 12-for-12 on the penalty kill through three games.
Utah Grizzlies (2-1-1) at Colorado Eagles (2-2-0) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Michael Pelech leads Utah with three goals.
· Colorado’s Chris Duszynski is tied for fourth among rookies with 12 shots on goal.
· Grizzlies are seventh on the penalty kill at 94.1 percent (16-for-17).
· Eagles have scored six of their nine goals in the second period.
Alaska Aces (1-4-0) at Stockton Thunder (2-2-0) 7:30 p.m. PT
· Alaska’s Olivier Archambault leads rookies with 21 shots on goals.
· Aces third with 36.00 shots per game.
· Thunder are 2-0-0 when trailing after one period.