A.J. Jenks (F)
||Wolverine Lake, MI
- First point as a Cyclones on 11/15/11 vs. TOL (Assist).
- Assigned to Cincinnati on 11/3/11.
- Selected by Florida in 4th round (100th overall) in 2008 NHL Entry Draft.
- Posted 20 points (8 goals, 12 assists) in 63 games during rookie season with Rochester in 2010-11 (10th on team).
- Prior to going pro, spent four years with Plymouth Whalers (OHL)...amassed 193 points (79 goals, 114 assists).
- Named to OHL All-Star Game in 2009-10.
- Earned U20 WJC Gold Medal in 2009-10.