Reading Royals (25-15-7) at Dayton Bombers (18-26-4) 7:00 ET
* Reading is 2-0-0 against Dayton in 2003-04 and 5-3-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Dayton’s Chad Theuer has four points (3g-1a), including two game-winning goals, in four games in February.
* Royals’ Judd Medak has three goals and five assists in two games against Dayton.
* Bombers’ Jason Deskins is tied for second in the ECHL with four shorthand goals.
Wheeling Nailers (34-12-2) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (32-11-4) 7:05 ET
* Wheeling is 2-1-0 against Atlantic City in 2003-04 after a 4-3 shootout win on January 28.
* Bullies’ Jon Cullen has five points (3g-2a) in three games against Wheeling and leads ECHL rookies with 50 points (20g-30a).
* Nailers rank second in the ECHL in scoring with 3.75 goals per game.
* Bullies lead the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.11 goals per game.
Columbia Inferno (30-15-5) at Columbus Cottonmouths (26-20-4) 7:30 ET
* Columbus is 2-2-1 against Columbia in 2003-04 and 14-6-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Columbia leads the ECHL in scoring with 3.88 goals per game.
* Cottonmouths’ Jason Tapp is 5-1-1 with a 2.99 goals against average and a shutout in his last eight games.
* Inferno’s Tim Smith has nine points (4g-5a) in five games against Columbus.
Roanoke Express (22-21-6) at Florence Pride (18-23-6) 7:30 ET
* Roanoke is 3-1-0 against Florence in 2003-04 after a 3-2 shootout win on December 13.
* Florence’s Wes Goldie is tied for fourth in the ECHL with 26 goals, including six in his last 10 games.
* Express’ Duncan Dalmao ranks fourth among ECHL defensemen with 22 power-play points (4g-18a).
* Pride’s Sebastien LaPlante is 4-0-0 with a 2.22 goals against average in four home games with the Pride.
Charlotte Checkers (24-19-6) at South Carolina Stingrays (28-16-2) 7:30 ET
* South Carolina is 3-2-0 against Charlotte in 2003-04 and 43-26-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Checkers’ Scott Meyer is 4-0-0 with a 1.00 goals against average and a shutout in his last four games.
* Stingrays’ Kirk Daubenspeck is 7-1-0 with a 1.97 goals against average in his last eight games.
* Charlotte’s Richard Keyes has a four-game goal streak (4g) and 10 points in his last five games (4g-6a).
Johnstown Chiefs (26-15-5) at Toledo Storm (19-23-5) 7:30 ET
* Toledo is 3-2-0 against Johnstown in 2003-04 and 53-27-11 all-time in the regular season.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 90.1 percent (182-for-202).
* Storm’s Alexandre Jacques has 10 points (5g-5a) in his last five games and leads the team with 42 points (22g-20a).
* Johnstown’s David Currie is 6-0-1 with a 1.98 goals against average in his last eight games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (20-27-3) at Trenton Titans (22-18-5) 7:30 ET
* Cincinnati was 1-0-0 against Trenton in 2002-03 and is 1-3-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ Andrew Allen is 5-3-1 with a 2.56 goals against average and a shutout in his last nine games.
* Garrett Prosofsky leads the Cyclones with 17 goals, 24 assists and 15 power-play points (7g-8a).
* Trenton’s Matt Zultek is tied for second in the ECHL with 12 power-play goals.
Greenville Grrrowl (8-34-4) at Gwinnett Gladiators (28-16-4) 7:35 ET
* Gwinnett is 3-0-1 all-time against Greenville after a 4-1 win on February 7.
* Greenville is 4-for-15 on the power play (26.7 percent) in four games in February.
* Gladiators’ Anthony Aquino has four goals and four assists in four games against Greenville.
* Grrrowl’s Matt Demarski has five goals and two assists in his last five games
Greensboro Generals (30-20-1) at Augusta Lynx (19-24-5) 7:35 ET
* Greensboro is 2-0-0 against Augusta in 2003-04 and is 10-11-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Lynx’ Jonathan Gagnon has an 11-game point streak (10g-7a) dating back to January 2.
* Generals’ Mark Turner has six points (3g-3a) and is +4 in two games against Augusta.
* Augusta’s Jason Saal is 7-3-2 with a 2.38 goals against average in 12 home games.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (30-14-6) at Florida Everblades (24-19-9) 7:35 ET
* Florida is 0-1-0 against Mississippi in 2003-04 and 9-3-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Sea Wolves’ Steffon Walby leads the ECHL in scoring with 62 points (22g-40a).
* Everblades’ Brian McCullough ranks second in the ECHL with 28 goals and is tied for third with 60 points.
* Sea Wolves ranks third the ECHL in scoring with 3.62 goals per game.
Louisiana IceGators (33-12-2) at Texas Wildcatters (14-31-4) 7:05 CT
* Louisiana is 10-1-0 all-time against the Wildcatters, including 5-0-0 at Texas.
* Texas’ Brian Passmore (3g-2a) and Ashlee Langdone (0g-5a) each have five points in their last five games.
* Louisiana leads the ECHL on the power play with 23.7 percent (60-for-253).
* Wildcatters penalty kill ranks 31st in the ECHL with 75.4 percent (214-for-284).
Idaho Steelheads (28-14-5) at Peoria Rivermen (27-12-8) 7:05 CT
* First-ever meeting between Idaho and Peoria.
* Rivermen rank third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 3.47 goals per game.
* Steelheads’ Andrei Vasilyev has five goals and an assist in his last five games.
* Peoria’s Mike Valley is 15-5-6 and ranks third in the ECHL with a 2.16 goals against average.
Alaska Aces (26-16-4) at Fresno Falcons (12-30-5) 7:00 PT
* Alaska is 6-1-0 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 4-3 win on December 28.
* Kris Porter leads the Falcons with 20 assists, 30 points and 12 power-play points (3g-9a).
* Aces rank second in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.9 percent (232-for-264).
* Fresno leads the ECHL in penalty minutes with 29.0 penalty minutes per game.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (15-28-4) at Bakersfield Condors (18-23-6) 7:00 PT
* Long Beach is 3-3-0 against Bakersfield in 2003-04 and 22-19-4 all-time in the regular season.
* Condors’ Shane Bendera is 6-2-0 with a 1.86 goals against average in his last eight games.
* Ice Dogs’ John McNabb has nine points (6g-3a) in six games against Bakersfield.
* Bakersfield’s Paul Rosebush has seven goals and two assists in six games against Long Beach.
Las Vegas Wranglers (29-14-5) at San Diego Gulls (32-11-4) 7:35 PT
* Las Vegas is 3-3-0 all-time against San Diego after a 5-2 loss on January 27.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson has a 15-game home point streak (14g-12a) and leads the ECHL with 33 goals.
* Wranglers’ Greg Day has an eight-game road point streak (5g-6a) and has four goals in his last five games.
* San Diego ranks third in the ECHL on the penalty kill (87.8 percent) and on the power play (21.6 percent).