Alaska Aces (27-17-4) at Fresno Falcons (13-30-5) 1:00 PT
* Alaska is 6-2-1 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 4-3 loss on February 13.
* Falcons’ Kris Porter has two goals and seven assists in eight games against Alaska.
* Aces rank second in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.0 percent (241-for-274).
* Fresno’s Boris Protsenko has two goals and five assists in five games in February.
Peoria Rivermen (29-12-8) at Johnstown Chiefs (27-16-5) 7:00 ET
* Peoria is 3-2-1 against Johnstown in 2003-04 after a 1-0 shootout win on January 17.
* Johnstown’s Arturs Irbe is 6-1-0 with a 1.43 goals against average in seven home games.
* Rivermen rank second in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.43 goals per game.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 90.0 percent (188-for-209).
San Diego Gulls (34-11-4) at Louisiana IceGators (34-13-2) 7:05 CT
* First-ever meeting between San Diego and Louisiana.
* Gulls’ Trevor Koenig is tied for the ECHL lead with 24 wins and leads the league with a .853 shootout percentage.
* Louisiana’s power play leads the ECHL with 24.1 percent (63-for-261).
* San Diego’s Mark Pederson leads the ECHL with 35 goals and is tied for sixth with 60 points.