Roanoke Express (26-25-6) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (37-13-4) 7:05 ET
* Atlantic City is 3-0-0 against Roanoke in 2003-04 and 12-6-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Express’ Jason Wolfe is 3-1-0 with a 1.72 goals against average in his last four games.
* Bullies lead the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.22 goals per game.
* Roanoke leads the ECHL in penalty minutes with 28.11 penalty minutes per game.
Charlotte Checkers (27-21-7) at Greenville Grrrowl (10-38-5) 7:05 ET
* Charlotte is 4-2-0 against Greenville in 2003-04 after a 5-2 win on February 24.
* Greenville’s Jeremy Kyte has six points (0g-6a) in his last five games.
* Checkers’ Lucas Lawson has four goals and three assists in three games against Greenville.
* Grrrowl’s Michel Robinson is 3-3-2 with a 3.30 goals against average in his last eight games.
Columbia Inferno (34-16-6) at Florence Pride (21-27-7) 7:30 ET
* Columbia is 5-1-0 against Florence in 2003-04 and 15-7-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Pride is 11-for-40 (27.5 percent) on the power play in 13 games in February.
* Inferno leads the ECHL in scoring with 3.89 goals per game.
* Florence ranks 27th in the ECHL in goals allowed with 3.62 goals per game.
Johnstown Chiefs (30-17-6) at Toledo Storm (21-26-6) 7:30 ET
* Toledo is 3-2-1 against Johnstown in 2003-04 after a 4-3 overtime loss on February 13.
* Chiefs lead the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.9 percent (208-for-236).
* Storm’s Jim Abbott is tied for third among ECHL rookies with 22 goals.
* Johnstown’s Steve Hildenbrand has five goals and two assists in his last five games.
Dayton Bombers (19-30-5) at Trenton Titans (26-20-6) 7:30 ET
* Dayton is 2-2-0 against Trenton in 2003-04 and 6-12-0 all-time in the regular season.
* Titans’ Scott Bertoli has three goals and two assists in three games against Dayton.
* Bombers are 8-3-1 when leading after the first period and 13-6-5 in one-goal games.
* Trenton’s Andrew Allen is 2-0-1 with a 0.97 goals against average and a shutout against Dayton.
Augusta Lynx (23-25-6) at Greensboro Generals (32-22-1) 7:30 ET
* Greensboro is 3-0-0 against Augusta in 2003-04 and 11-11-3 all-time in the regular season.
* Lynx’ Terry Marchant has a game-winning goal and 10 points (5g-5a) in his last five games.
* Generals’ Mark Turner has 10 points (5g-5a) and is +7 in three games against Augusta.
* Augusta’s Gregg Naumenko is 3-0-0 with a 1.64 goals against average in his last three games.
Cincinnati Cyclones (21-33-3) at Wheeling Nailers (39-13-2) 7:30 ET
* Wheeling is 6-2-0 against Cincinnati in 2003-04 after a 2-1 win on February 21.
* Cincinnati is 9-2-0 when leading after the first period and 9-12-3 in one-goal games.
* Nailers’ Jason Jaffray has 13 points (6g-7a) and is +3 in seven games against Cincinnati.
* Cyclones are 1-10-1 and have been outscored 44-21 in eight games in February.
Columbus Cottonmouths (30-21-4) at Florida Everblades (28-20-10) 7:30 ET
* Columbus is 1-0-0 against Florida in 2003-04 after a 2-0 shutout on December 14.
* Everblades’ Jeff Maund is 9-2-0 with a 2.38 goals against average in 11 home games.
* Cottonmouths’ Colin Pepperall has a 10-game point streak (4g-14a) and is +9 in his last 10 games.
* Florida’s Brian McCullough ranks second in the ECHL with 33 goals and is tied for the league lead with 71 points.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (29-18-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (31-18-5) 7:35 ET
* First-ever meeting between Gwinnett and Pensacola.
* Pensacola defenseman Corey Neilson has 12 points (4g-8a) in his last 10 games and leads ECHL defensemen with 58 points (14g-44a).
* Gladiators’ Brandon Dietrich ranks second in the ECHL with 46 assists.
* Ice Pilots rank third in the ECHL on the power play with 21.7 percent (56-for-258).
Mississippi Sea Wolves (32-17-6) at Louisiana IceGators (36-14-2) 7:05 CT
* Louisiana is 7-3-0 against Mississippi in 2003-04 after a 3-1 win on February 7.
* Mississippi’s Bob Woods is coaching in his 200th game (117-67-15, .626 win pct.).
* IceGators’ Derek Gustafson is 6-2-0 with a 2.38 goals against average in eight games against Mississippi.
* Sea Wolves defenseman Jim Baxter has 12 points (2g-10a) and is + 5 in 10 games against Louisiana.
Reading Royals (31-15-8) at Peoria Rivermen (31-16-8) 7:05 CT
* Peoria is 1-1-1 against Reading in 2003-04 and 3-4-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Reading’s Peter Hamerlik is 6-0-1 with a 1.55 goals against average in seven games in February.
* Rivermen rank fourth in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.51 goals per game.
* Royals have not lost in regulation at home since October 31 and have the best home record in the ECHL (21-1-3).
Alaska Aces (30-20-4) at Idaho Steelheads (31-16-7) 7:05 MT
* Alaska is 2-1-0 at Idaho and 5-3-0 against the Steelheads in 2003-04.
* Idaho’ Blair Allison is 8-0-3 with a 1.78 goals against average and a shutout in 12 home games.
* Aces’ Joe Talbot is tied for the ECHL rookie lead with 24 goals and is tied for third with 54 points.
* Steelheads’ David Cornacchia has a four-game assist streak (5a) dating back to February 5.
Bakersfield Condors (19-29-7) at Fresno Falcons (15-32-6) 7:00 PT
* Bakersfield is 7-2-1 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 4-1 win on February 7.
* Fresno is 8-1-0 when leading after the first period and 7-9-6 in one-goal games.
* Condors’ Shane Bendera is 4-1-0 with a 1.58 goals against average in five games against Fresno.
* Kris Porter leads the Falcons with 23 assists, 35 points and 12 power-play points (3g-9a).
San Diego Gulls (36-12-6) at Las Vegas Wranglers (33-17-6) 7:05 PT
* San Diego is 5-2-1 all-time against Las Vegas after a 5-1 win on February 19.
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 16-4-1 with a 2.32 goals against average in 22 home games.
* Gulls’ Sylvain Deschatelets has 15 points (2g-13a) and is +5 in eight games against Las Vegas.
* Las Vegas’ Dave Cousineau ranks second among ECHL defensemen with 10 power-play goals.
South Carolina Stingrays (29-20-3) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (19-31-4) 7:30 PT
* First-ever meeting between Long Beach and South Carolina.
* Stingrays’ road power play ranks second in the ECHL with 23.1 percent (27-for-117).
* Ice Dogs’ Jerome Marois has nine goals, three assists and is +3 in his last 10 games.
* South Carolina’s David Brumby is 7-10-1 and ranks third in the ECHL with a .930 save percentage.