South Carolina Stingrays (22-14-4) at Charlotte Checkers (19-17-5) 7:00 ET
* South Carolina is 2-1-0 against Charlotte in 2003-04 and 42-25-7 all-time in the regular season.
* Checkers’ David St. Germain is 1-1-0 with a 1.63 goals against average in two games against the Stingrays.
* Stingrays’ road power play ranks third in the ECHL with 22.8 percent (21-for-92).
* Charlotte’s Marc St. Jean leads ECHL defensmen with three shorthand points (0g-3a).
Mississippi Sea Wolves (26-11-6) at Columbus Cottonmouths (23-19-3) 7:30 ET
* Mississippi is 4-2-0 against Columbus in 2003-04 after a 6-2 win on January 25.
* Jason Tapp is 5-2-0 with a 1.97 goals against average and three shutouts in seven games with Columbus.
* Sea Wolves’ Steffon Walby is tied for the ECHL lead with 55 points and is tied for second with 35 assists.
* Cottonmouths rank fourth in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 87.8 percent (180-for-205).
Pensacola Ice Pilots (20-15-5) at Florida Everblades (23-14-7) 7:30 ET
* Pensacola is 3-2-0 against Florida in 2003-04 and 13-21-1 all-time in the regular season.
* Florida’s Brian McCullough is tied for the ECHL lead with 26 goals, seven game-winning goals and 55 points.
* Ice Pilots’ Brian Eklund leads the ECHL with 1,212 saves and is tied for third with 19 wins.
* Everblades’ Jeff Maund is 2-1-0 with a 1.68 goals against average and a shutout in three games against Pensacola.
Fresno Falcons (11-24-5) at Bakersfield Condors (12-21-6) 7:00 PT
* Bakersfield is 4-1-0 against Fresno in 2003-04 after a 3-2 shootout win on January 23.
* Fresno’s Brad Mehalko has three goals and four assists in his last five games.
* Condors’ Jason Ralph has an eight-game home point streak (4g-7a) dating back to December 12.
* Falcons lead the ECHL in penalty minutes with 30.1 penalty minutes per game.
San Diego Gulls (26-10-3) at Las Vegas Wranglers (24-11-5) 7:05 PT
* Las Vegas is 3-2-0 all-time against San Diego after a 5-2 loss on January 3.
* Gulls’ Mark Pederson is tied for the ECHL lead with 26 goals and 11 power-play goals.
* Wranglers’ Marc Magliarditi is 13-2-1 with a 2.17 goals against average in 16 home games.
* San Diego ranks second in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.7 percent (189-for-213).